Quote Originally Posted by Falconmick View Post
If he car is on finance you can pursue via finance company, citizens advice can assist.
Audi finance not interested either.
To put it this way. If I paid for the discs and pads from Audi that would have been close £1.5k and now potentially £1k for the seat.
The thing is I have no issues paying for normal servicing and tyres etc regardless of price. The issues I have is I purchased a brand new car so I don’t have to worry about random out of pocket expenses like these which so far could have cost £2.5k. At the moment I might have been better buying a much cheaper older car and it would have cost me a lot less in the same period/mileage and possibly less depreciation. Probably be in better condition.
The thing is if I don’t fix it and live with it then I get hit when I trade it in(which might be sooner than later as I’m getting fed up) as it’s starting to look crap.
When they can’t be *** discussing or debating about it they just say speak to the ombudsman/trade bodies. Last time I spoke with them they wanted me to take the car somewhere pretty far from me and pay £250. To take time out and pay for this including fuel it would have made me out of pocket by over a grand so wasn’t gonna go there.