My 2008 TT Roadster suddenly lost heat in both seats, fuse is okay and I had an auto electrician check each seats three elements, all good. His report says it could be a fault in the BCI module, apparently there's some black box controlling things like the seats. Oddly enough the 3 stage lights come on for both seats so maybe he is onto something (or just on something) I need to know where this module is located and how to get at it, the wiring looks to go somewhere under the dash near the light switch but without pulling panel off (if thats possible) I don't know where it is. Also maybe this is linked to it: after the last service the garage reset the service light / message but the next time I used the car it was saying it needs a service, maybe its the same controller ?. I thought if anyone knows what the numbers are on this box / module I could pick up a used one in advance of replacing it. Any idea's would be appreciated. I would like to crack this one myself just for the sense of achievement !