Hi guys

I’m kinda new, was on here before albeit very briefly with a previous Audi. Been a Ford owner for the last 5 years but took the plunge and bought another Audi. It’s a 2014 A6 Black edition. To say I’m pleased is probably an understatement.

Just one thing tho, I bought the car from a Vauxhall dealer (of all places). The sat nav sd card as missing when I left a deposit. He said they were waiting on it being sent by whoever (I assume who had the car before them?)

Anyway i Picked the car up last week. In my excitement I totally forgot to ask until I was half way down the road, so I went back and asked. He assured me he would get it and put it in writing on email for me.

Anyway. A week on and I’m getting impatient. Basically told them it’s not my problem if someone hasn’t given them it. They sold a car with sat nav which doesn’t work so isn’t fit for purpose blah blah blah.

He told me yesterday he was ordering one from Audi instead. He says it will be a few days and it will be paired to the car before it arrives as he has to provide the chassis number to Audi

Does this sound correct?

Thanks in advance guys.

P.S No rear cup holders?!?!?!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk