1. Wiper judder 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Hi all,any ideas.....passenger wiper blade on the wife's Fabia judders terribly in the rain,tried changing blades (twice),made sure the arm is not bent and angled correctly and checked for play in the wheel box but it's all ok....getting ear ache from the Mrs now,any ideas ????

0 0 0

2. Re: Wiper judder 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1816 Post(s)
    Fabia 1, 2 or 3? The Fabia 1, in common with a number of Skoda's, doesn't like universal wiper blades so I would suggest the genuine repair set 1U2 998 003 which incidentally is the same kit used on the Octavia 1 and this stopped my wiper blades juddering. I needed a new set of blades one Boxing day miles from home and I put a set of Bosch universal blades on from Halfords, I changed to a genuine set when I got home!
    Anthropogenic climate change, the biggest con inflicted on mankind since religion...

Slava Ukraini
    !

0 0 0

3. Re: Wiper judder 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Hi Crasher,thanks for your interest and advise,I think it's a series 2,2007 before the newer shape,I'll ring TPS on Monday and get a genuine set to try.....always previously used Bosch with no problems but changed them twice and put a Lucas set on can't stop it,will let you know how I get on

0 0 0

4. Re: Wiper judder 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1816 Post(s)
    The type 5J 2007> Fabi uses kit 5J2 998 001 which is £30.50.
    Anthropogenic climate change, the biggest con inflicted on mankind since religion...

Slava Ukraini
    !

0 1 0

5. Re: Wiper judder 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    So Crasher does it again.....a set of blades from tps cost sixteen quid including vat and changed my life cos my wife has stopped going on at me,didn't realise it should be a curved blade on the passenger side,no wonder it was dragging its **** across the screen making a horrific noise....thanks again Crasher for taking the time and effort to help out.

1 1 0

6. Re: Wiper judder 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Hi I had same problem on rear wiper blade very bad judder but once the blade was changed all was fine ( It was done during the Audi health check) would be cheaper to do myself but left it to Audi.

0 0 0