Notices

User Tag List

Thread: Foxwell NT500 scanner, anyone used/got one?

1. Foxwell NT500 scanner, anyone used/got one? 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    40 Post(s)
    I know VCDS is the danglies, but I have been offered an NT500 for 70 quid delivered which is bargain basement.
    The seller has checked for compatability but late 2010/early 2011 A6C6 and 3.0 CDYA engine types not listed, but they do list CDUC 180kw which is the same power as her 11 plate one.

To be fair this is the wifes third Audi and none have needed a code reader hence the reason I dont own one, but this seemed to cheap to pass up.

So has anyone used one?

0 0 0

2. Re: Foxwell NT500 scanner, anyone used/got one? 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    15 Post(s)
    Obd eleven the power of vcds for about £50... yes eleven not II

0 0 0

3. Re: Foxwell NT500 scanner, anyone used/got one? 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    15 Post(s)
    Voltas IT, LCC i stand corrected €40.. it is extra for thr full power of vcds and does have some pay ad you go features. i have one told me i had a dicky cd in the cdplayer...

0 0 0

4. Re: Foxwell NT500 scanner, anyone used/got one? 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    40 Post(s)
    Looks real good, sadly only seems to work on android devices.

I have the land rover version and its real good, its also 400 quid!

0 0 0

5. Re: Foxwell NT500 scanner, anyone used/got one? 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    15 Post(s)
    For the wifes fl2 i was looking at tbe icarsoft reader. Programs sunroofs and all, about 150 from memory

0 0 0

6. Re: Foxwell NT500 scanner, anyone used/got one? 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    40 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by swalker View Post
    For the wifes fl2 i was looking at tbe icarsoft reader. Programs sunroofs and all, about 150 from memory
    I bought the Icarsoft I930 for the discovery and tbh it was pretty bloody good for the money, It reads/clears etc but could not programme, so I bought the IID tool which is leagues ahead as you can do stuff the dealer cant, but in relaity is overkill for most stuff, but the Icarspft read all the same ecus/codes etc as the IID, must have gone up in price as I think I paid 100 quid about 2 yrs ago and sold it on ebay for 90 quid 12 months later!
    I did find the functionality sometimes confusing on the I930 but as a tool for the money really good, some good vids on youtube.

0 0 0