Hi Everyone

I thought I forgot to lock my car the other week (i hadn't) and walked back to the car park to see the hazard lights flashing on my car but no sound, I unlocked and locked the car and waited a few minutes and it seemed fine, I have noticed it doing it again since then so I have read the fault codes which are

Subsystems:
System description: Sounder No Answer

System description: IRUE No Answer

Trouble codes:
01134 - Alarm horn No signal/communication
static
02071 - Local data bus Electrical malfunction in circuit
static
01135 - Interior monitoring sensors No signal/communication
static

I did have issues earlier last year with the plenum being flooded and caused the radiator fan to come on about 30 minutes after locking the car and running until the battery was completely flat, it took me a couple of weeks of jump starting the car every day to figure out what the issue is and the battery has been fine since I cleared it out and replaced the damaged relays. I check it again this morning and its still bone dry. I think this issue may have damaged the alarm backup battery and could be causing some of the issues above but I am not sure, I have tried looking online but there is very limited information, could anyone shed any light on these codes and also the location of these modules/connections?

Thanks for any help
David