Greetings fellow VW lovers, I am in need of some help/advice/guidance :/

I currently drive a 2003 Mk4 Golf GT TDI PD130 which i purchased about a month ago, not long after buying it i noticed a warning light on my dash, basically what is happening is, after driving for 10-15 mins the ESP light (In Yellow) comes on and stays on until the car has been turned off, then same again 10-15 mins into another drive it comes on and stays on again until turned off and so on..

So i took it to my local garage to quiz him over the issue and he was happy to scan the car for me (For free) the codes that came up were as follows...

(All intermittent)

17627 PD UNIT INJECTOR CYLINDER 2 (N241) REGULATION RANGE EXCEEDED P1264 -
17675 PD UNIT INJECTOR CYLINDER 3 (N242) REGULATION RANGE EXCEEDED P1267 -

He cleared the codes and told me to get in touch if the warning light came back on.. which it did 10-15 mins drive later,
So i went back to the same garage a week later and he was happy to scan the car again and the 2 injector fault codes were back,

after doing some research into the fault codes that were stored and reading other peoples post about similar issues i decided to try changing the injector wiring loom (£72) which i was able to source from TPS along with a rocker cover gasket (£22) and then today i took my car in to my local garage to get it installed.

However only 5 minutes into my first drive with the new loom the ESP light came on again so i called the garage to tell them and they said to bring it back to scan it again to see what codes were stored and again it had stored the same codes as before

17627 PD UNIT INJECTOR CYLINDER 2 (N241) REGULATION RANGE EXCEEDED P1264 -
17675 PD UNIT INJECTOR CYLINDER 3 (N242) REGULATION RANGE EXCEEDED P1267 -

what now? now that we have found that the loom wasn't causing my issues what other ideas should i try/could it be?
Any help and/or advice is much appreciated.

Thank you in advance