1. Re: Overhead camera view 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    37 Post(s)
    You replied to 1 , but 2nd one may of not gone through. (Just sent again )

0 0 0

2. Re: Overhead camera view 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    37 Post(s)
    A bit further forward see pics (took photos at night so not really clear , will post daylight pics tomorrow

note the GRAPHIC word has appeared in the bottom left hand corner of the screen , if you press the “graphic” soft key the camera images disappear from the overhead view and the vertical picture of the car , press the soft key again and they will reappear.

A shame that the blue background and crossed out camera image is on the screen.

Here’s the code to achieve this

‪0203000101010000000102000000‬

image.jpg image.jpg

image.jpg

0 0 0

3. Re: Overhead camera view 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    57 Post(s)
    Looks to me like you’ve got it properly coded and just missing the physical cameras. I wonder how much they are and how easy to fit!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    Audi A7, S-line, 313 PS BiTDI Tiptronic, Daytona Grey, heated front and rear seats, Audi connect, quad zone climate control, ski chute and bag, Rear tints, 75 Litre fuel tank, All LED headlights, Night vision assistant, Rear view camera with corner view, Navigation plus, MMI touch, Heads up display, Adaptive Cruise control, Blind spot monitoring and active lane assist. Audi A5 (wifes) My Kit car blog - http://mitchsgbszero.blogspot.co.uk

0 0 0

4. Re: Overhead camera view 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    37 Post(s)
    Morski has done this retrofit , so will hopefully chime in re cost and the installation.

The camera images don’t look quite right , will know more tomorrow in daylight (did coding when I got home and it was dark)

I’ll have more time to tinker at the weekend , would be nice to get rid of the blue background , Not sure if it’s possible but worth a try.

0 0 0

5. Re: Overhead camera view 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    98 Post(s)
    The reason why your overhead picture is all weird is because the module takes the pictures form all 4 cameras and 'stitches' them together to give an impression of the over head view.
    Cost wise its not a cheap retrofit to do, you need a new camera module, its box, side cameras, new door mirrors with the camera cable preinstalled, rear boot handle camera. new side cameras, some expensive LVDS cables, front door wiring looms. plus other bits n bobs
    Very labour intensive.
    RS6 Performance Ascari Blue, Carbon Ceramics Brakes and lots more.
    A6 BiTdi Avant MTM
    Retrofitted: Full Led Headlights, DAB, Full Electric Seats, Surround View Cameras, Genuine RS6 Grille, RS6 Seats,Leather Door Armrests, Soft Close Doors, Rear Side Blinds,High Beam Assist, Eibach Springs, Led Roof Console, 4 Zone Climate, Rear Heated Seats, Head Up Display, Side assist, Alcantara Interior Retrim

0 0 0

6. Re: Overhead camera view 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    69 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by M1tchy View Post
    Looks to me like you’ve got it properly coded and just missing the physical cameras. I wonder how much they are and how easy to fit!

Agreed! I think that's as close as you can get without having the side cameras beneath the door mirrors. Good work!!

Cheers!

MF.
    Gone: 2016 A6 Saloon BE Ultra S tronic - Floret Silver, Tech Pack Advanced, Parking Pack Advanced, Heated F+R Seats & Wheel, Electric Seats, Matrix LED, Ambient Lighting, Speed Limit Display, Twin Spoke 20", Folding Memory Mirrors
    Now: E 53 AMG 4MATIC
    / Q5 2.0TFSi Prestige

0 0 0

7. Re: Overhead camera view 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    37 Post(s)
    I've taken pics in the daylight today of the overhead camera view., surprised at the results.

1st pic, car parked parralell over a white line
    .image.jpg

2nd pic , front of car parked against kerb with grass in front , and Tarmac of car park behind car
    image.jpg

0 0 0

8. Re: Overhead camera view 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    37 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by morski View Post
    The reason why your overhead picture is all weird is because the module takes the pictures form all 4 cameras and 'stitches' them together to give an impression of the over head view.
    Cost wise its not a cheap retrofit to do, you need a new camera module, its box, side cameras, new door mirrors with the camera cable preinstalled, rear boot handle camera. new side cameras, some expensive LVDS cables, front door wiring looms. plus other bits n bobs
    Very labour intensive.
    Hi morksi , any thoughts on the pics I’ve taken in the daylight of the overhead view? - the camera angles etc don’t look to bad to me ?

0 0 0

9. Re: Overhead camera view 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    37 Post(s)
    Be interesting to know if my module supports the red dynamic lines the that show the direction of the
    steering wheel- type for more coding!

M1tchy do you have the red steering lines?

58DF34E0-5649-4A37-8962-8DF24DD19A60.jpg610E01EE-229F-4A47-BC62-9C08284600CA.jpg

0 0 0

10. Overhead camera view 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    57 Post(s)
    Yeah I have those. They might be yellow, or might have spent too much time in the wife’s new car recently but yes I have moving lines when I steer

Edit, they are yellow on the image like yours above but Red on the graphic.

Audi A7, S-line, 313 PS BiTDI Tiptronic, Daytona Grey, heated front and rear seats, Audi connect, quad zone climate control, ski chute and bag, Rear tints, 75 Litre fuel tank, All LED headlights, Night vision assistant, Rear view camera with corner view, Navigation plus, MMI touch, Heads up display, Adaptive Cruise control, Blind spot monitoring and active lane assist. Audi A5 (wifes) My Kit car blog - http://mitchsgbszero.blogspot.co.uk

0 0 0

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast