1. a few new car issues 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    57 Post(s)
    Im not sure all of these issues relate solely to the Touareg and assume they are VW wide but lets see.....

We recently exchanged my wifes 12 plate A5 for a new Touareg and although we both love it, there are a few niggles that annoy us both.

1. The handbrake seems to disengage as soon as the engine is started?

2. The navigation system won't allow a SIM card to be installed and use a bluetooth connected phone at the same time. I know this was a problem with Audis in the past but surely its been fixed on VW too?

3. The biggest annoyance is that the iPod won't remain in "shuffle" setting and on the RNS850 you have to press mix EVERY time you start the car. Any ideas how to sort this?

Apart from that its amazing. Ive upgraded everything inside to LED, got R-Line LED projector lights under the front doors and very powerful LED lights in the front Fogs - they will never get used apart from the corner lights but couldnt stand that yellow! She's in white, running 21" snow tyres, ACC, heated steering wheel, heated seats and a few other niceties.
    Audi A7, S-line, 313 PS BiTDI Tiptronic, Daytona Grey, heated front and rear seats, Audi connect, quad zone climate control, ski chute and bag, Rear tints, 75 Litre fuel tank, All LED headlights, Night vision assistant, Rear view camera with corner view, Navigation plus, MMI touch, Heads up display, Adaptive Cruise control, Blind spot monitoring and active lane assist. Audi A5 (wifes) My Kit car blog - http://mitchsgbszero.blogspot.co.uk

0 1 0

2. Re: a few new car issues 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    57 Post(s)
    Anyone any ideas please?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    Audi A7, S-line, 313 PS BiTDI Tiptronic, Daytona Grey, heated front and rear seats, Audi connect, quad zone climate control, ski chute and bag, Rear tints, 75 Litre fuel tank, All LED headlights, Night vision assistant, Rear view camera with corner view, Navigation plus, MMI touch, Heads up display, Adaptive Cruise control, Blind spot monitoring and active lane assist. Audi A5 (wifes) My Kit car blog - http://mitchsgbszero.blogspot.co.uk

0 0 0

3. Re: a few new car issues 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    4 Post(s)
    Parking brake auto release is dependent on a few things. eg, seatbelt fastened , foot on brake pedal etc. If auto hold is selected it will switch from parking brake to auto hold (essentially applying footbrake) (indicator light changed from red to green) so still won't move. iirc unbuckling seat belt and opening door applies the parking brake.

Phone SIM issue was never corrected on the Touareg and I doubt it will be.

iPod issue I have no idea about sorry. Have noticed with mine it always returns to the same track each time it's turned on.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

0 0 0

4. Re: a few new car issues 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    57 Post(s)
    Thanks, however rejected the car today as a lemon and got a new one coming in 10 days!

0 0 0