Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    5 Post(s)
    Hi all,
    New user here. Just got a brand new Q7 e-tron and currently looking at smart solutions to prevent internal wear and keep the car in good condition. With three kids moving around in the backseat I see the need for having a floor mat which also cover and protects the drive-shaft tunnel, similar to this. Any recommendations?
    floor mat.JPG
    Also, I am considering a new boot liner (preferably some kind of anti-slip rubber). However, the boot for the e-tron version is slightly different design. Has anyone seen something can could be suitable?
    International shipping as I am located in Northern- Europe.

(Already looking forward to summer when I can put in the textile floor mats and don't have to worry about snow, water and dirt coming into the car. And replace the studded winter tyres as well....).
    __________________________________________________ ___________________
    2018 Q7 e-tron S-Line / Business / Tour / adaptive air suspension / towbar / Bose / Daytona metallic / Thule roof rack, roof box

0 0 0

2. Re: Floor mats and boot liner, Q7 e-tron 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)
    Weathertech do a reader mat that covers the tunnel, not cheap though. Not sure about what they do for boot liner for etron. Shipping maybe better in continental Europe

0 0 0

3. Re: Floor mats and boot liner, Q7 e-tron 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    5 Post(s)
    Thanks! I was not aware of Weathertech. Unfortunately they are currently sold out on the floor mat in black colour. I agree that they are not cheap but I would still need to buy one. Have to keep looking.
    2018 Q7 e-tron S-Line / Business / Tour / adaptive air suspension / towbar / Bose / Daytona metallic / Thule roof rack, roof box

0 0 0

4. Re: Floor mats and boot liner, Q7 e-tron 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    25 Post(s)
    Hi
    I have the e-tron and at my request Audi included a rubber liner in the boot. It's not a perfect fit but fit for purpose. The luggage rail fixtures prevent it form lying fully flat (there are optional cutouts, but these negate having a spill-catching lip???). Also, it's a few mm too long: really needs to be tight to the back seat allow tailgate to close.

I will take a picture & look for a P/N.

Loving the e-tron. Just a few thousand Km done, lots to learn but overall exceeding expectation.

Hugh
    Dublin

0 0 0

5. Re: Floor mats and boot liner, Q7 e-tron 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    78 Post(s)
    I got a set of Travall floor mats and boot mat (not etron). Great thick quality and huge value vs Audi. I’d recommend.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    | Q7 3.0 TDi ABT Power 325bhp MY16 S-Line Tech/Tour/Trailer packs, orca black, 21 inch 9.5J rims, rotor grey leather, sunroof, BOSE, ambient lighting, reversing cam, drivers memory seat. Gtechniq Crystal Serum Ultra ceramic coating |

0 0 0

6. Re: Floor mats and boot liner, Q7 e-tron 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    5 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by FortyPlus View Post
    Hi
    I have the e-tron and at my request Audi included a rubber liner in the boot. It's not a perfect fit but fit for purpose. The luggage rail fixtures prevent it form lying fully flat (there are optional cutouts, but these negate having a spill-catching lip???). Also, it's a few mm too long: really needs to be tight to the back seat allow tailgate to close.

Is that the "non e-tron" Q7 liner you got from Audi? If so I might do the same. Or buy one I can cut myself, even though that wouldn´t quite match the rest of the nice interior.

Quote Originally Posted by wardienet View Post
    I got a set of Travall floor mats and boot mat (not etron). Great thick quality and huge value vs Audi. I’d recommend.

Thanks for the tip, will check them out. As mentioned, the e-tron has a slightly different boot liner size, probably due to the battery package changing the layout of the boot.

Loving the e-tron, going from an aging Ford S-Max was quite a step. Here is mine winter ready with studded Nokian Hakkapeliitta, 19'' rims and roof box.

audi q7.jpg

0 1 0

7. Re: Floor mats and boot liner, Q7 e-tron 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    25 Post(s)
    Hi
    The part number is 4M0.061.180

To me this is a good fit for the e-tron boot floor. Only if the seats are fully pushed back does it push the liner close to the lock catch.
    The side contours are correct.
    Will take a picture later.
    Hugh

0 1 0

8. Re: Floor mats and boot liner, Q7 e-tron 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    78 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by eiw View Post
    Is that the "non e-tron" Q7 liner you got from Audi? If so I might do the same. Or buy one I can cut myself, even though that wouldn´t quite match the rest of the nice interior.

Thanks for the tip, will check them out. As mentioned, the e-tron has a slightly different boot liner size, probably due to the battery package changing the layout of the boot.

Loving the e-tron, going from an aging Ford S-Max was quite a step. Here is mine winter ready with studded Nokian Hakkapeliitta, 19'' rims and roof box.

audi q7.jpg
    Car looks great eiw what are the studded Nokian’s like and what’s your rim spec? Also you must have a very big dog or something to need a roof box with he Q7’s gargantuan boot! The massive boot is one reason I bought the car. Not got close to filling it yet.

| Q7 3.0 TDi ABT Power 325bhp MY16 S-Line Tech/Tour/Trailer packs, orca black, 21 inch 9.5J rims, rotor grey leather, sunroof, BOSE, ambient lighting, reversing cam, drivers memory seat. Gtechniq Crystal Serum Ultra ceramic coating |

0 0 0

9. Re: Floor mats and boot liner, Q7 e-tron 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    5 Post(s)
    I don´t know much about the rims, they are from Nitro, I think they are called Nitro Demon 9x19''. The Nokians (255/55 R19) are excellent on snow and ice but so-so on wet or dry road. Noisy (even though the car does an excellent job when it comes to reducing sounds in the cabin) and the car feels a bit "sluggish" in sharp turns. But I guess studded tyres on a 2.5 ton car never gonna be a good match when considering driving characteristics. Well, I prioritise safety and the ability to handle difficult winter conditions and steep hills. I have a tricky (and icy) entrance to my garage so need all the help I can get

The boot on the e-tron is smaller than the fossil-only version (due to the battery package). With three kids who bring a lot of gear when going on weekend trips I need a lot of space, should possibly have had a bigger roof box. But then again the car would have been too high for my garage.

Luckily, no dog (even though the kids constantly ask for it)

1 0 0

10. Re: Floor mats and boot liner, Q7 e-tron 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    5 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by FortyPlus View Post
    Hi
    The part number is 4M0.061.180
    Thanks Hugh!

0 0 0