2. Re: Cls 2018 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Both lovely looking things, inside and out.

Think I'll have to see them both in the flesh to decide fully, but the Audi just wins it (not that I'm biased, of course...)

0 0 0

3. Re: Cls 2018 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    13 Post(s)
    exterior - I like the merc way more than the Audi. I don't like Audis new design language - one huge gaping hole in the front and lots of creases.. never used to like merc exteriors in the past but the new gen mercs suddenly have a lot of character. the CLS has loads of it.

interior - audi is the best by far of all German brands I think. the merc is just lots of circles, an oversized display that is not even aligned towards the drivers eyes and a lot of bling.

0 0 0

4. Re: Cls 2018 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    11 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by JayNana View Post
    exterior - I like the merc way more than the Audi. I don't like Audis new design language - one huge gaping hole in the front and lots of creases.. never used to like merc exteriors in the past but the new gen mercs suddenly have a lot of character. the CLS has loads of it.

interior - audi is the best by far of all German brands I think. the merc is just lots of circles, an oversized display that is not even aligned towards the drivers eyes and a lot of bling.

Agreed- Interior I much prefer the A7. I do like the aggressive look to the Mercs and no unibrow rear light!
    I've not checked the figures on paper but the CLS looks a fair bit smaller looking at the video?

I think if I had the choice, I'd probably still stick with the A7 - for me, despite the CLS having a slight upper hand on the exterior, I couldnt sit in that interior of the Merc day in day out. I had the current c-class recently as a loaner and it just isnt a nice place to be in inside.
    Audi A7 Black Edition 3.0 TDI (272) 2015 (FL)

0 0 0

5. Re: Cls 2018 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    54 Post(s)
    A7 all the way for me, interior and exterior. I nearly bought a CLS a fwe years ago and if it wasn't for the knobby Mercedes dealer I would have replaced my first A6 with one. The CLS looks have got progressively worse to me. I can't see anything about the A7 that I don't like.
    From Apr 2017 - now: Oct 2016 (66) Audi A7 3.0 TDI quattro (FL - MY17), 272 ps, Black Edition (Tech pack, Parking Pack, Folding Mirrors), Mythos Black.
    Gone - From Oct 2013 - Mar 2017:
    Mar 2013 Audi A6 C7 S-line 2.0TDi Manual, Daytona Grey.
    (Gone) - From Sep 2011 - Oct 2013
    : Sep 2010 Audi A6 C6 S-line Special Ed (Le Mans) 2.0 TDi Manual, Polar Blue./(Gone) - From Sep 2009 - Sep 2011: Sep 2008 Audi A6 C6 S-line 2.0 TDi Auto, Akoya Silver.

0 0 0