1. Re: Wrap 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Smash some quality Lambo rims on it lad, 21ers, it'll look properly mint. Slam it too. That'd be a right magnet for the ladiessssss.

0 0 0

2. Re: Wrap 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Agree with 123. That would look dope. Definitely send some pics and make sure your in the shot Lil. Big up the cc massif. Bra bra.

0 0 0

3. Re: Wrap 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1816 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by LilPhil View Post
    Haha!! Ironic is my favourite song!!! Are you not being serious?? I think it would look trick - technically, they rolled out of the same factory!!
    No, definitely not, all those things, faux badges, tailpipes, stupid doors, wrap etc are the very antithesis of my taste. As for the same factory, well it is a bit tenuous, one is in Emden, Germany and is owned by Volkswagen and the other is in Sant'Agata Bolognese, Italy and is a a sole shareholder company part of Audi Group who own the Audi brand which is turn is owned by Volkswagen Aktiengesellschaft which also owns Scania and MAN trucks so you could equally say both cars came out of a Scania truck plant.... I know, a Scania tribute Passat.....
    Anthropogenic climate change, the biggest con inflicted on mankind since religion...

Slava Ukraini
    !

0 0 0

4. Re: Wrap 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    4 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Crasher View Post
    No, definitely not, all those things, faux badges, tailpipes, stupid doors, wrap etc are the very antithesis of my taste. As for the same factory, well it is a bit tenuous, one is in Emden, Germany and is owned by Volkswagen and the other is in Sant'Agata Bolognese, Italy and is a a sole shareholder company part of Audi Group who own the Audi brand which is turn is owned by Volkswagen Aktiengesellschaft which also owns Scania and MAN trucks so you could equally say both cars came out of a Scania truck plant.... I know, a Scania tribute Passat.....
    Mate, I don't even know what most of this means, but i love Bolognese!! I guess your not a fan of the ideas? Have you done any mods to your ride??

0 0 0

5. Re: Wrap 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Aktiengesellschaft
    is that really a place, or did you sneeze while you were typing it?

0 1 0

6. Re: Wrap 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)
    Dude ! That would look sick !! Don't listen to 'Crasher' He's just jealous, bet he doesn't even have a VW or Audi !! Bet he has a Reno the loser !!

0 0 0

7. Re: Wrap 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1816 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by LilPhil View Post
    Have you done any mods to your ride??
    Not many, can't leave things alone, all five of my current toys are modified to a high extent, my Golf 2 was insane in its day and my daily Octavia is slightly played with, reamp (I am an APR agent), wheels, Zorst () sounds etc. I am rebuilding my Beetle and that is going to be heavily modified.

Quote Originally Posted by PoloPirate View Post
    Dude ! That would look sick !! Don't listen to 'Crasher' He's just jealous, bet he doesn't even have a VW or Audi !! Bet he has a Reno the loser !!
    I have had more VAG's than you have had vagina's
    Anthropogenic climate change, the biggest con inflicted on mankind since religion...

Slava Ukraini
    !

0 1 0

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12