Hi, thought I'd start a new thread for the next issue with my Audi A6, 2007 2.0TDI Automatic BRE.

I've just recently had the engine and all sorts of other bits replaced (DMF, DPF, Cam belt, water pump, oil pump & balance shaft upgrade).

Car is running and driving pretty smooth, most of the time... But I still have a problem where the revs bounce up and down and the car shakes very noticeably when idling. I've noticed that when it does this, just sat still ticking over the MPG read out on the dash goes right down. I get this problem nearly every time the car comes to a halt.

A couple of times over the last few days whilst driving it seems that the car has been holding the revs up higher than is necessary, maybe +1600 rpm at 20-25mph.

Also, related to this; twice now it has "stalled"...? While I was stopped at a pedestrian crossing, the car was doing it's shaking and rev bouncing, and then just cut out!! I didn't think you could stall an automatic?!

Anyways, it's going into the Audi dealer soon for them to have a look. Anything to remediate the issue will be covered under my warranty, I'd just like to know the score before having the conversation. Anyone seen anything like this? Any ideas.

I'll include a video, you can see the revs bouncing, and if you crank up the volume you can actually hear it too. You can also see the MPG going down down dowwwwn

As always, any help and advice is welcome. Thanks.