Hello everyone, just upgraded from my lovely Audi TT Quattro into an Audi A4 B7 Cabriolet SLine. Really nice car, I needed the automatic box as I'm getting too old for the six gears !. The car is not new (2005) so came with some minor faults one being the arm rest clip is missing so when the box is upright the top flops open. This looks like a common fault and I wanted to know if you can just buy a replacement clip or top for the box. I had a look on EBay but they all seem to be knock offs from China and the wrong dimensions. Mine seems to be 110 x 130 wide and 800 long, the retaining hinges are about 350 apart with an outside dimension of about 630. If anyone can recommend somewhere to pickup a replacement top that would be nice.
I've already fixed a faulty OEM LED license plate light and a dodgy cigar lighter, next task will be to strip the back bumper off and find out why the reversing beepers are not working. I put the car in reverse and had a listen to the four sensors only one is clicking so it looks like three duffers or maybe the control unit...yet to find out where that's hidden but its probably behind the boot lining so looks like a full day to strip down and sort ... just need some sensors in red !
Finally many thanks for allowing me to join and post on the Forum !