Notices

User Tag List

Thread: How are the new B9 tech options working out for you?

1. How are the new B9 tech options working out for you? 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    8 Post(s)
    Hi folks

I'm soon going to be placing my order - although even now I am hesitating between the more practicall Allroad over a better handling S-Line.

Most of the options have been considered and chosen but I wondered how people are getting on with their tech options? Value and usefulness.

My driving is mixed with a 3rd of town driving, 3rd country roads and the rest on the autoroutes and autobahns.

Amongst the tech options on my list that I would like to hear about are:

Adaptive cruise control - does this feel secure when sitting behind another car or do you sort of feel that you should be ready to brake at any moment? - I know each driver must be responsible for his/her own security. Additonally do you feel it works well in stop/start long traffic lines?

Dynamic direction steering - anyone tried this? It would seem to offer better steering feel and make town driving easier.

Self parking - although I can my park fine this does seem like a time saver and helpul to avoid bodywork scrapes. Parallel parking estimation is the thing that most interests me

Anyone with a trailer tried the trailer assistance mode? I said I could park fine but reversing my large trailer is always a pantomime.

Feel free to add your thoughts on other options.

Thanks in advance...

0 0 0

2. Re: How are the new B9 tech options working out for you? 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Hi There - I have one of the ex-Audi launch vehicles with ALL options fitted except, would you believe, heated seats. In addition I've had the new front and rear Audi traffic camera's fitted called UTR Universal Traffic Recording that's HD/4k I believe and linked to the satellite. Any questions, ask but adapative cruise, Matrix and Bose 19 speakers, to start with, are F***** amazing.

1 0 0

3. Re: How are the new B9 tech options working out for you? 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)
    Hi,
    I can fully recomend the acc System. Already got it in the B8. But in B9 it is working realy nice. Specially in Traffic Jam situations.

Also i would recomend to Upgrade the headlights to Led or Matrix Led. I got the Matrix Led and the light is subjective 3 Times brighter than xenon.

And please think about the sound system. For Classic Musik i would recomend the Bang. The Sound is extreamly clear. Compared to the B8 the sound now is a Little more brighter.
    All in all in the Limo Version the Sub is not so powerfull as in the avant.

Wish you the best with the B9
    Christoph

Feel free to contact me for more

1 0 0

4. Re: How are the new B9 tech options working out for you? 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    8 Post(s)
    Thanks for that.

It is good to hear real life test and opinions.
    I ordered my A4 allroad:
    Matrix headlights
    Electronic seats with memory
    Sports seats
    Road pack - all the driving aids
    Advanced parking pack - the town and parking aids
    Adaptive suspension - will this cope well with all different driving styles
    Dynamic steering - very curious to see how this works out.
    B&O sound system
    Rear privacy glass
    Folding tow bar
    Hill hold
    Adjustable front headrests
    Rear airbags

It comes with the virtual cockpit, conveniance key with gesture boot opening, 3 years Audi connect, phone charging pad ( hope this will take a Samsung S8 size phone, extended LED lighting.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

0 0 0