Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    26 Post(s)
    All,

One more query, when the high beam function is on for matrix (Auto under the sign), how do to switch it off? When I push the stalk back it goes to full beam. I have to move headlight switch from Auto. Is that right?

Thanks again.

0 0 0

2. Re: Matrix Light Beam Deactivation 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    183 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by rza View Post
    All,

One more query, when the high beam function is on for matrix (Auto under the sign), how do to switch it off? When I push the stalk back it goes to full beam. I have to move headlight switch from Auto. Is that right?

Thanks again.
    Umm you've got me thinking now...

So push stalk to set to auto...you shouldn't need to in theory deactivate it. As the sensors should pick up oncoming traffic, street lights etc.

I'll need to test in the car if that makes sense to see how you manually deactivate it and if it's the same way as turning on then in theory yes you flash someone.

0 0 0

3. Re: Matrix Light Beam Deactivation 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    72 Post(s)
    Hi Guys

when your in auto to switch back to manual just give a quick pull towards you then it goes to manual

having said that the auto light need to be blue not white

so the matrix lights needs to be active and in main beam mode when you pull the stick towards you with a quick pull release

if it's in auto but in dip beam this won't work and just stays in auto

hope this makes sense

M
    ​SQ7 MY17 Sepange Blue,Driving Dynamic Sports Pack,Tech Pack,Tour Pack,Park Pack,Amb Light,Pan Roof,22" V Spoke Wheels,Red Brake Cal,All Wheel Steer,Matrix Lights,Black Valcona Sports seat plus,Driver/Pass Mem,Heat/Sound Ins Glass,Heat screen,Black Upper Trim/Lower beaufort Black,Flat Sports Steer Wheel,Elec Aju Steering ,Elec Folding Mirrors Mem Heated Dim,Soft Door Close,Add Key,Load Fix,Bose Sound,Blinds,Audi Ring,Smoked Rear Lights

1 1 0

4. Re: Matrix Light Beam Deactivation 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    26 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by maxw View Post
    Hi Guys

when your in auto to switch back to manual just give a quick pull towards you then it goes to manual

having said that the auto light need to be blue not white

so the matrix lights needs to be active and in main beam mode when you pull the stick towards you with a quick pull release

if it's in auto but in dip beam this won't work and just stays in auto

hope this makes sense

M
    Thanks Max. Will try next time. Not sure when or if I will ever switch them off, but good to know how.

0 0 0

5. Re: Matrix Light Beam Deactivation 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    228 Post(s)
    For reference, I've never had to switch off the Auto on my matrix lights.. but good to know regardless!
    Q7 272PS | ABT Tuned to 325PS / 680Nm | Tech Pack | Dyn Pack | Matrix | Pan Roof | Trailer | Drv+Pass Mem Seats | TV | NightV | BOSE | DVD Chger | Homelink | Soft Doors | Heat+Snd Ins Glass | Priv Glass | Heat W/Screen | Heat Steer Wheel | Adv Key | Elec Boot Cover | Elec Steer Column | Side Assist | Air Susp | Ambient Light | Heat+Fold Mirrors | Park Assist Pack | Adv TPMS | Load Fix Kit | Black Turbine Alloys | Matte Black Wrap | ABT Door Leds

0 0 0

6. Re: Matrix Light Beam Deactivation 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    26 Post(s)
    Separate I note I noticed they don't come on readily (sign goes blue). I was driving on dual carriage way for about 1 mile and they never came on. Will do more tests today. Same for everyone? Just in my old car they would come on as soon as you activated and then do their dance.

0 0 0

7. Re: Matrix Light Beam Deactivation 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    72 Post(s)
    Separate I note I noticed they don't come on readily (sign goes blue). I was driving on dual carriage way for about 1 mile and they never came on. Will do more tests today. Same for everyone? Just in my old car they would come on as soon as you activated and then do their dance.
    They don't work in towns built up areas and major junctions where heavy lit with street lamps but should work on duel carriage ways if no street lamps

M

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    ​SQ7 MY17 Sepange Blue,Driving Dynamic Sports Pack,Tech Pack,Tour Pack,Park Pack,Amb Light,Pan Roof,22" V Spoke Wheels,Red Brake Cal,All Wheel Steer,Matrix Lights,Black Valcona Sports seat plus,Driver/Pass Mem,Heat/Sound Ins Glass,Heat screen,Black Upper Trim/Lower beaufort Black,Flat Sports Steer Wheel,Elec Aju Steering ,Elec Folding Mirrors Mem Heated Dim,Soft Door Close,Add Key,Load Fix,Bose Sound,Blinds,Audi Ring,Smoked Rear Lights

0 0 0

8. Re: Matrix Light Beam Deactivation 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    26 Post(s)
    Thanks Max, the road I was on was well lit hence not coming on. As the days get shorter, I will test further.

0 0 0

9. Re: Matrix Light Beam Deactivation 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    183 Post(s)
    Thanks Max, the road I was on was well lit hence not coming on. As the days get shorter, I will test further.
    You need a nice quiet dark country road to really appreciate the matrix lights.

You'll also notice them popping on/off on motorways sometimes it'll surprise you to its activation and at others it'll baffle you

But they are great!

Also (sad I know) if you're ever parked front pointing towards a window and you can see the reflection of the lights in the window - start the car and keep looking at the reflection in the window - you'll see the LED light up and go off one by one - very cool

0 0 0

10. Re: Matrix Light Beam Deactivation 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    228 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Nemo78 View Post
    You need a nice quiet dark country road to really appreciate the matrix lights.

You'll also notice them popping on/off on motorways sometimes it'll surprise you to its activation and at others it'll baffle you

But they are great!

Also (sad I know) if you're ever parked front pointing towards a window and you can see the reflection of the lights in the window - start the car and keep looking at the reflection in the window - you'll see the LED light up and go off one by one - very cool
    Q7 272PS | ABT Tuned to 325PS / 680Nm | Tech Pack | Dyn Pack | Matrix | Pan Roof | Trailer | Drv+Pass Mem Seats | TV | NightV | BOSE | DVD Chger | Homelink | Soft Doors | Heat+Snd Ins Glass | Priv Glass | Heat W/Screen | Heat Steer Wheel | Adv Key | Elec Boot Cover | Elec Steer Column | Side Assist | Air Susp | Ambient Light | Heat+Fold Mirrors | Park Assist Pack | Adv TPMS | Load Fix Kit | Black Turbine Alloys | Matte Black Wrap | ABT Door Leds

0 0 0

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast