Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Hi all,

Wonder if someone can advise. Once fitted the RNS 510 all works etc however in order to hear the music/ speak to people on bluetooth I need to have the volume up about a cm off max. Is there a simple coding fix I can use to amend this or can anyone suggest anything pre coding for me to try?

Many thanks in advance

0 0 0

2. Re: RNS 510 Poor volume 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    I have this problem, do you find the sound to be not as deep as the radio too?

0 0 0

3. Re: RNS 510 Poor volume 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Just find it generally poor, have to have things turned right the way up in order to hear things. Bluetooth quality receiving is particularly poor

0 0 0

4. Re: RNS 510 Poor volume 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    I've looked high and low for a solution and found nothing, I hope someone here can shine a light on the problem.

Bought my car second hand and it came with this problem along with the satnav not working, leading my to believe that maybe it's been tampered with a bit.

Have you tried audio through the VW media cable or aux cable to see if there is any difference there? (I haven't yet, but if that's ok then at least we can narrow it right down to bluetooth)

0 0 0

5. Re: RNS 510 Poor volume 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Ok I've just noticed something today... playing music through the Spotify app on my phone causes the audio to be quiet and dull... BUT upon playing it via the Spotify widget on my phone the sound is perfect... This is on a Galaxy S8... Bluetooth audio was also quiet on my S6.

Could the problem lie with our phones/connected devices rather than the RNS 510?

0 0 0

Similar Threads

1. Steering Wheel Volume Conrols & Volume Control wont mute
    By turlaxxx in forum Audi A6 - C6 Forum - 2005 - 2010
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 17-07-2015, 08:12 AM
  2. MMI volume limit
    By tretsila in forum Audi A3 - 8V - 2012 - 2016
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-02-2014, 05:03 PM
  3. Please Help MMI 3G volume
    By mwA6 in forum In Car Entertainment
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 18-10-2010, 12:25 PM
  4. Bora 150 ARL poor running & poor mpg
    By snu in forum Bora - 1998 - 2005
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-05-2010, 11:56 AM
  5. A4 2.0 TDI 143 SE: Poor ride, poor seats and no footrest. Anything I can do?
    By wm1 in forum Audi A4 - B8 Forum - 2008 - 2015
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 02-05-2010, 11:06 PM