Hello,
My name is Patrice, I am French and I live in Reunion Island.

I own a 2008 VW Fox and the central locking system remotely via key no longer works.

For lack of budget, I do not wish to take him to repair at VW.
So I decided to install a cheap centralization system.

But the problem is that I only managed to make it work to close the door. I can not find where to connect the dedicated wire to the opening for this to work.

In my driver side door, there is a connector that goes towards the module of the key. On this connector there are three wires, one brown / red, one brown, one red.

When I close my door with the key, my doors lock, and if I hold the key while locking, warning lights flash and a led in the door begins to flash. And conversely when I open with my key.

On my centralization system, the white wire is used to lock the door. By connecting it to the brown / red wire, I can close the door remotely. And if I then press twice successively on the closing button, my horns blink and my led begins to blink.

At the moment, I have not found on which wire to connect my white / black wire that serves to unlock the door.

I put a picture of the wires that are connected to my door. I put a red arrow on the picture to indicate the wire that I used for unlocking.

connecteurs_porte.jpg

I hope someone can help me find a solution.

Sorry for my bad english, I'm using Google Translate.

Regards,