Hi, Posted a while ago about probs with wipers. (thanks Segunakino) but major allied problems have developed since I discovered drivers footwell saturated. I'm aware of the likelihood of the convenience control module failing, but that's the other side so I've at the moment just been investigating the obviously wet part. the problems have been generally intermittent with the wipers not coming on or sometimes not switching off, same with the headlights and brake lights on permanently. very occasionally indicators don't work, hazards come on and dash illumination fails. Nightmare. I've got a dehumidyfier in there at the moment and I've ordered a replacement brake light switch. I had the battery out and popped out two grommets but it looked dry in there. Local guy did a diagnostic which did show a couple of faults with the CCM but I think he's been frightened off so I'm struggling myself.
The question is, before I 'rip out' the passenger seat and that carpet...Do ALL those symptons point to the CCM ? Obviously I'll replace the brake light switch when it arrives. Touch wood it's excellent mechanically but at the moment it's a useless pile of ****? Just can't justify or afford Mr Audi dealer so I'd be very grateful for ANY help.
2002 A4 B6 Avant 130 bhp TDi.