1. Vw touran 1T pd tdi abs module login 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Hi folks I didn't want my first post to be asking for help but unfortunately that's what I need lol.

I do some mechanical work for friends and family etc recently a friend asked me to replace the abs pump in his touran as the old on was faulty so I did just that all brakes are working fine now but imediatley after fitting the pump and turning in the ignition I get flashing handbrake light abs light and anti skid light I connected up vagcom and it said that the abs pump incorrectly codes and needs adapting etc.

I have done some research and seems that I need to build a login code from vehicle pr codes the problem is the pr label has been rubbed off and the handbook doesn't have the pr sticker either so I really have no way of logging in only thing I have is vin number.

I was on rosstech site and there is a guide of sorts for coding mk60 abs pump which I believe I have but for the life of me I can't make head not take off it.

Another thing is I'm not sure if I have sensor cluster old or new.

What I assume I'm supposed to do is start with 00000064 for touran 1T then do I add for example 00000005 or 00000006 or 00000009 which ever corresponds to my vehicle to make 00000064 + 00000005 to make 00000069 and then work my way down the list and keep adding the corresponding numbers until I get my login code?

After I get logged in so I then use the same code as soft coding?

I apologise for the long message or if it makes no sense lol but hopefully someone understands it.

I have managed to get the following codes of the very very faded sticky they don't mean much to me but someone might be able to understand them.

1at 2pq 1nc jol o3w srv 5sj 8yl 8gl/I not sure if l or I..... 1ze qg1 8zh ..... wvgzzz1tz5woo2672 ..... theres a few of them 3 digit numbers I could not make out.

http://wiki.ross-tech.com/wiki/index.php/VW_Golf_(1K)_Brake_Electronics_(MK60)#Coding

This is a link to the coding info on rosstech.
    Last edited by jpderv; 03-08-2017 at 09:07 PM. Reason: Forgot some info

0 0 0

2. Re: Vw touran 1T pd tdi abs module login 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1816 Post(s)
    Did you record the soft coding value of the old pump?
    Anthropogenic climate change, the biggest con inflicted on mankind since religion...

Slava Ukraini
    !

0 0 0

3. Re: Vw touran 1T pd tdi abs module login 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    No unfortunately not I thought because it was a new pump that none of the old pumps information would have been any good to the new one.

VW Audi ABS control module replacement and programing / coding DIY by Edge Motors - YouTube

The guy in this link says he got these pages off rosstech but I can't find anywhere in there that provides the same info on this format for the touran only VW Golf (1K) Brake - Ross-Tech Wiki. Only this information which appears to be in a more difficult layout than the guy in the video.

0 0 0

4. Re: Vw touran 1T pd tdi abs module login 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1816 Post(s)
    I imagine you had the G201 fault code, with this we only fit the VAG repair kit. Can you plug the old unit in and retrieve the code? You won't find the answers on the Ross Tech Wiki, they have taken most useful info off and it is now in pop up's in the appropriate screen so as long as you have full VCDS you should have the info you need. Even then, I sometimes have to resort to the dealer level system ODIS for coding values peculiar to right hand drive non US market cars.
    Anthropogenic climate change, the biggest con inflicted on mankind since religion...

Slava Ukraini
    !

0 0 0

5. Re: Vw touran 1T pd tdi abs module login 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    It had a few problems alot of which I can't remember now it also had steering angle sensor and lateral sensor faults but I managed to get these problems sorted with basic settings in vagcom.

The link I provided in the opening post to rosstech site are these instructions for abs login or abs soft coding?

The old pump unfortunately is already disposed of.

0 0 0