Hey everyone, I bought myself a friends golf at the weekend and it has the RCD310 radio in it. On the screen while fiddling I found under set-up the option to turn bluetooth audio on or off. After trying to connect my phone and writing on other forums I have found out that I do not have the bluetooth module in my car (Unfortunately).
So my question is this - can I get a genuine bluetooth module fitted and will it work for my iPhone 7 to make and receive calls, and listen to music from my phone via the bluetooth on the radio? If I can does anyone know anyone to fit it and what sort of money we are talking? Im based in south Essex.
I have the multi function steering wheel, and looks like microphones up by the sunglasses holder.

I have made contact with one company and they have said that even with the module the only thing my phone would do is just make phonecalls and no audio with the RCD310, but I'm not so sure to as why VW would put bluetooth option on the RCD310 and wouldn't allow it to work with a bluetooth module in it? They have offered at a higher price to install an RNS315 (refurbished) and that would allow me to have sat nav (not needed), bluetooth, aux (already have) and would be fully controllable via the steering wheel (which my RCD310 already is). Installing the RNS315 is not my first choice as there are a lot of things I don't need on it and it is going to cost the best part of £650!!!!
Any help would be great, thanks in advance, Harry.