1. Wimbledon Audi experiences? 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    16 Post(s)
    Hi all - looking to order a Q7 imminently. I think I have the spec more or less agreed now (where by "agreed" I mean with my wife!), as hard as that process is!

I live in Wimbledon so Wimbledon Audi is my local dealer - does anyone have experience of buying through them? Anything to think about or any tips?

Thanks!

0 0 0

2. Re: Wimbledon Audi experiences? 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    39 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MarkLambers View Post
    Hi all - looking to order a Q7 imminently. I think I have the spec more or less agreed now (where by "agreed" I mean with my wife!), as hard as that process is!

I live in Wimbledon so Wimbledon Audi is my local dealer - does anyone have experience of buying through them? Anything to think about or any tips?

Thanks!
    Bought 3 cars through... But different management teams all 3 times so different experiences each time..

What i will say with naming anyone is they big on discounts.. Try and get the maximum 15% via Auto Trader target price..

However also watch the usual sales tricks give with one hand and take with the other... And be sure what you sign is what was originally agreed..

Hope it all goes well.. All the best

Sent from my STF-L09 using Tapatalk

0 0 0

3. Re: Wimbledon Audi experiences? 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    110 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1836 Post(s)
    I tried complaining but they said the ball was in my court.....
    Anthropogenic climate change, the biggest con inflicted on mankind since religion...

Slava Ukraini
    !

0 0 0

4. Re: Wimbledon Audi experiences? 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    10 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Crasher View Post
    I tried complaining but they said the ball was in my court.....
    Love - 15
    NOW GONE 2007 A6 2.7TDi Avant Le Mans Edition (180)

Mods:- ECU Remap, Rear Air Suspension, Rear Led Lights, Rear View Camera, Rear Privacy Glass, Titanium wheels, Colour Coded Fog Light Surrounds, FBMFSW, AMI, DAB, Chrome S6 pedals, Front Grille De-chrome, window surround de-chrome.

1 0 0

5. Re: Wimbledon Audi experiences? 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    30 Post(s)
    I bought my new Q7 from them and can't complain about anything. I first did a CarWOW to find where the market was and it suggested it was about 10-12% below list so I want to them and asked them to beat my best offer and in fairness they did.
    Took about 8-9 weeks from ordering to car arrived.
    As stated, get a good idea of what your part exch is worth and don't go for the gap insurance, it's a good policy yes but you can get similar on-line for half the price they wanted.

0 0 0

6. Re: Wimbledon Audi experiences? 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    16 Post(s)
    Thanks all for the responses. Ordered today at their marketing event thing they had on. Now the waiting game begins!

0 1 0

7. Re: Wimbledon Audi experiences? 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    26 Post(s)
    Thanks all for the responses. Ordered today at their marketing event thing they had on. Now the waiting game begins!
    Comgrats. What spec did you go for?

0 0 0

8. Re: Wimbledon Audi experiences? 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    16 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by rza View Post
    Comgrats. What spec did you go for?
    272 S-line, Ink Blue, Black Valcona leather, Tech Pack, Style Pack, Comfort and Sound Pack. Ticks all the major boxes for me/us.

Would have liked the air suspension and 21" alloys too but it pushes the cost beyond what I want to pay!

0 2 0

9. Re: Wimbledon Audi experiences? 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    26 Post(s)
    272 S-line, Ink Blue, Black Valcona leather, Tech Pack, Style Pack, Comfort and Sound Pack. Ticks all the major boxes for me/us.

Would have liked the air suspension and 21" alloys too but it pushes the cost beyond what I want to pay!
    Nic spec. Always an issue as you want to spec everything but need to watch the cost. Congrats, any idea on when you will get it? Mine will be here around September.

0 0 0

10. Re: Wimbledon Audi experiences? 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    16 Post(s)
    Should get an idea of the build week in the next few days I think, but the dealer suggested October, possibly November depending on the backlog after the factory summer shutdown.

0 0 0

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast