Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    46 Post(s)
    You are correct, once you upload the image you double click and select the size you want... you should be able to post text above or below the image... as I have above

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk
    Stuart l VWAudi Forum
    VW Audi Forum - Founder
    Member of the Institute Of Advanced Motorists
    Member of BMW Car Club GB
    - Email: stuart@vwaudiforum.co.uk -

If you need a Part, a Garage, a Tuning Company, or even an Official Dealer the please visit
    our Supporting Companies They are all there to help by offering advice and products or services..."You support them - They Support us"

Ways to support the website

Details of the VW Audi Forum Insurance Scheme, See Here

If you like the site and you would like to donate please click here and use the PayPal button on the right hand side

Please Note: PLEASE DO NOT Email or PM me with any vehicle related technical questions. I am not qualified to give that sort of advice, please ask the experts we have on the forum.

0 0 0

2. Re: Photobucket no longer an option 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)
    That's brilliant Stuart, I never thought of double-clicking. "Full size" seems best. I'd say this tip needs wider publicity, judging by the number of thumbnail images on the forum!

0 0 0

3. Re: Photobucket no longer an option 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    7 Post(s)
    Postimage.org — free image hosting / image upload is an easy option if you're not interested in having an account.

0 0 0

4. Re: Photobucket no longer an option 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    69 Post(s)
    Ok. So I thought I'd start looking at my old posts utilising photobucket images, and begin the arduous task of switching each image to a different hosting site. The problem is, I can't seem to figure out how to grab the URL of an image from within a post. When I edit one of my posts, rather than seeing the IMG tag containing the URL, I still see the (hugely annoying) photobucket tile telling me I need to subscribe. Can anyone point me in the right direction so I can see the original URLs I posted over the years? I have set up an account with imgbb.com, and I'm all ready to go...

Thanks!

MF.
    Gone: 2016 A6 Saloon BE Ultra S tronic - Floret Silver, Tech Pack Advanced, Parking Pack Advanced, Heated F+R Seats & Wheel, Electric Seats, Matrix LED, Ambient Lighting, Speed Limit Display, Twin Spoke 20", Folding Memory Mirrors
    Now: E 53 AMG 4MATIC
    / Q5 2.0TFSi Prestige

0 0 0

5. Re: Photobucket no longer an option 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)
    If you right click on the tile and click Properties, you should get the url.

0 0 0

6. Re: Photobucket no longer an option 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    46 Post(s)
    I was just going to say that lol..... also I have just "right clicked" on the image I posted, selected "open image in new tab" and it looks to open the URL

Not a quick way...
    Stuart l VWAudi Forum
    VW Audi Forum - Founder
    Member of the Institute Of Advanced Motorists
    Member of BMW Car Club GB
    - Email: stuart@vwaudiforum.co.uk -

If you need a Part, a Garage, a Tuning Company, or even an Official Dealer the please visit
    our Supporting Companies They are all there to help by offering advice and products or services..."You support them - They Support us"

Ways to support the website

Details of the VW Audi Forum Insurance Scheme, See Here

If you like the site and you would like to donate please click here and use the PayPal button on the right hand side

Please Note: PLEASE DO NOT Email or PM me with any vehicle related technical questions. I am not qualified to give that sort of advice, please ask the experts we have on the forum.

0 0 0

7. Re: Photobucket no longer an option 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    69 Post(s)
    Thanks! My browser (Firefox) has an option called "Inspect Element" when I right-click, and this shows me the underlying URL. Thanks for the pointer in the right direction!

MF.
    Gone: 2016 A6 Saloon BE Ultra S tronic - Floret Silver, Tech Pack Advanced, Parking Pack Advanced, Heated F+R Seats & Wheel, Electric Seats, Matrix LED, Ambient Lighting, Speed Limit Display, Twin Spoke 20", Folding Memory Mirrors
    / Q5 2.0TFSi Prestige

0 0 0

8. Re: Photobucket no longer an option 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    18 Post(s)
    With Firefox, you can also use "View Image Info" and a further right click on the highlighted image gives you the option to copy the URL. This option also shows the info for all the other media on the page. You can also use “Copy Image Location” to place the URL on your clipboard… ready to paste.

Still shocked there has been no retraction from Photobucket after the backlash. Hopefully it spells the end for them and any company trying to adopt the ransomware model.

Amazon and eBay images broken by Photobucket's 'ransom demand' - BBC News

0 0 0

9. Re: Photobucket no longer an option 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1816 Post(s)
    Mine still works and I only have the plus 20 account, if they try to make me upgrade I will walk, it's only a few $ a month but if EVERYONE walks and says sod you they will be crippled. I use my account to help people, there is no way I am paying $400 a year to use it, $40 I can handle.

Anthropogenic climate change, the biggest con inflicted on mankind since religion...

Slava Ukraini
    !

0 0 0

10. Re: Photobucket no longer an option 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    69 Post(s)
    You're very lucky, Crasher. I'm guessing you might not have many posts using linked images to Photobucket? They seem to be targeting those with higher numbers first. I post on a few forums and used Photobucket images on them all, so my numbers ran to hundreds of images. I hope you manage to stay under their radar!

MF.
    / Q5 2.0TFSi Prestige

0 0 0

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast