Hi All,

I have a couple of 'hopefully' quick questions. A Bit of history, I own an MK6 Golf 1.4TSI, 59 reg, and have had it for just under a year and have just passed 89K miles.

At around the 88K mark, I started to get the ESP warning light coming on intermittently, I am currently unable to work out any particular cause for the light to come on, it just seems to come on at random points. Anyone know anything about this or heard of this before?

The second question is, I was recently doing a run up from Brighton to Sheffield, during which after about 150 miles I noticed a noise coming from the engine bay. I have been playing around and have found that the sound doesn't seem related to how much the engine is revving but how fast the car is travelling. I have looked at the tyres and under the car and can't find anything lose, stuck in the tyres or rubbing anywhere. Any ideas as to what it could be? I'm slightly concerned that the noise is related to the turbo but do not know what it would sound like if there was an issue.

Thank you in advanced for any help!

Cheers

Matt