Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    26 Post(s)
    All,

Firstly hello to all I am new to the site and Audi (when I pull the trigger). I am pretty close to placing an order for a Q7 (via drive the deal) for the below spec. I am interested in your opinions and views on spec, anything you think is a must have that I don't and also anything I have that maybe deemed a waste. I completely understand spec and options are a personal thing but good to get some ideas, especially as its a pretty expensive car.

Also if anyone knows of any other good deals, I have checked some brokers and carwow but Drive the deal has so far given the best discount (£8.5k).

Q7 S Line (272 bhp) - Now Ordered
    Valcona leather - Black
    Extended LED interior multi coloured lighting pack
    Parking pack
    Tour pack advanced
    Technology pack
    Comfort and Sound Pack
    Electric adjustable/heated/folding/dimming door mirrors with kerb view and memory
    21" 5 twin spoke design alloy wheels in titanium look with gloss turned finish
    85 litre fuel tank
    Matrix beam LED headlights
    3 Spoke sports multifunction flat bottomed leather steering wheel
    Driver and passenger seat memory
    4th Year Warranty

Thanks in advance
    Last edited by rza; 29-06-2017 at 12:43 PM. Reason: Amended Spec again

0 0 0

2. Re: About to place an order Q7 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    183 Post(s)
    Hi and welcome to the forum

Looks a cracking spec you have there...what's the list or % off that the 8.5k works out at?

I saw 13.5% off recently on one of the brokers.

1 1 0

3. Re: About to place an order Q7 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    26 Post(s)
    Thanks Nemo. List is aprox £69k so about 12%. Let me know if you remember which broker you saw 13.5%. I did go little crazy on the spec :-)

0 0 0

4. Re: About to place an order Q7 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    72 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by rza View Post
    All,

Firstly hello to all I am new to the site and Audi (when I pull the trigger). I am pretty close to placing an order for a Q7 (via drive the deal) for the below spec. I am interested in your opinions and views on spec, anything you think is a must have that I don't and also anything I have that maybe deemed a waste. I completely understand spec and options are a personal thing but good to get some ideas, especially as its a pretty expensive car.

Also if anyone knows of any other good deals, I have checked some brokers and carwow but Drive the deal has so far given the best discount (£8.5k).

Q7 S Line (272 bhp)
    Valcona leather - Black
    Extended LED interior multi coloured lighting pack
    Parking pack
    Tour pack advanced
    Technology pack
    Electric adjustable/heated/folding/dimming door mirrors with kerb view and memory
    21" 5 twin spoke design alloy wheels in titanium look with gloss turned finish
    85 litre fuel tank
    Matrix beam LED headlights
    3 Spoke sports multifunction flat bottomed leather steering wheel
    Driver and passenger seat memory
    BOSE sound system

Thanks in advance
    Hi

and Welcome
    ull love the Q7

Be carful on packs like drive a deal etc as I'm sure they don't do a tech pack now

As from end of may early June The Q7 changed to the MY18 2018 model

I'd double check and do a config on the Audi website first to be sure

As I'm guessing there be the older specs and packs on there website still

most items you can still get they just changed the packs around and added few bits and removed odd bits

M

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    ​SQ7 MY17 Sepange Blue,Driving Dynamic Sports Pack,Tech Pack,Tour Pack,Park Pack,Amb Light,Pan Roof,22" V Spoke Wheels,Red Brake Cal,All Wheel Steer,Matrix Lights,Black Valcona Sports seat plus,Driver/Pass Mem,Heat/Sound Ins Glass,Heat screen,Black Upper Trim/Lower beaufort Black,Flat Sports Steer Wheel,Elec Aju Steering ,Elec Folding Mirrors Mem Heated Dim,Soft Door Close,Add Key,Load Fix,Bose Sound,Blinds,Audi Ring,Smoked Rear Lights

1 0 0

5. Re: About to place an order Q7 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    26 Post(s)
    [QUOTE=maxw;1063312]Hi
    Be carful on packs like drive a deal etc as I'm sure they don't do a tech pack now

As from end of may early just the cars Q7 changed to the MY18 2018 model

M

Hi Maxw. Thanks you are right I cant select tech pack in the configurator, thats a shame it seemed good value. Bizarrely the configurator won't let me select heads up display either? Does anyone else know any other changes for MY18?

R

0 1 0

6. Re: About to place an order Q7 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    72 Post(s)
    [QUOTE=rza;1063313]
    Quote Originally Posted by maxw View Post
    Hi

As from end of may early just the cars Q7 changed to the MY18 2018 model

M

Hi Maxw. Thanks you are right I cant select tech pack in the configurator, thats a shame it seemed good value. Bizarrely the configurator won't let me select heads up display either? Does anyone else know any other changes for MY18?

R
    Bit of a strange one that as tech pack is still in the price list but not in the config

And as you say when you try and add it it says you need to add with other equipment

Download the current Q7 brochure and look carful to see what can be added and what with

M

​SQ7 MY17 Sepange Blue,Driving Dynamic Sports Pack,Tech Pack,Tour Pack,Park Pack,Amb Light,Pan Roof,22" V Spoke Wheels,Red Brake Cal,All Wheel Steer,Matrix Lights,Black Valcona Sports seat plus,Driver/Pass Mem,Heat/Sound Ins Glass,Heat screen,Black Upper Trim/Lower beaufort Black,Flat Sports Steer Wheel,Elec Aju Steering ,Elec Folding Mirrors Mem Heated Dim,Soft Door Close,Add Key,Load Fix,Bose Sound,Blinds,Audi Ring,Smoked Rear Lights

0 1 0

7. Re: About to place an order Q7 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    169 Post(s)
    I'm sure I remember someone having issues with them re lead times as unlinked dealer / carwow they don't have cars in order to amend. Worth checking and lead times but if in not hurry , looks like a cracking discount.
    Former Q7 owner

0 0 0

8. Re: About to place an order Q7 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    26 Post(s)
    Thanks buddy. I have the price list and it says MY2018. It has the technology pack in there. A little confusing. I will make sure to check all the details before I sign for anything.

0 0 0

9. Re: About to place an order Q7 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    72 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by srbsq7 View Post
    I'm sure I remember someone having issues with them re lead times as unlinked dealer / carwow they don't have cars in order to amend. Worth checking and lead times but if in not hurry , looks like a cracking discount.
    I looked at getting a car through drive a deal and they pass the order on to a Audi dealership I think they take there cut from the dealer

Not sure if that's every deal though

When I looked into it it was
    Very sim to car wow and depending on if you got car to trade want PCP and deposit etc it can alter the price on there website

0 0 0

10. Re: About to place an order Q7 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    183 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by rza View Post
    Thanks Nemo. List is aprox £69k so about 12%. Let me know if you remember which broker you saw 13.5%. I did go little crazy on the spec :-)
    I thought it was Broadspeed as was checking them and DtD for sisters Q5.

Just checked Broadspeed now and it's showing with no options at 13% off.

Also have a quick look at AutoeBid but I don't know if anyone whose bought through them.

If you can get the best broker price and see if your local dealers can match it or even just get might close to it

0 1 0

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast