1. Detailed Sepang Blue Q7 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Hi everyone.....took delivery of my Q end of April....and have loved every second of it. For anyone on the fence about buying/ordering one....just do it....it's all the car you'll ever need. The 272bhp engine has plenty of grunt....but I was very close to ordering SQ.

I decided not to get air suspension, although did like the idea of a lower ride height in dynamic. The standard suspension is comfortable enough. Virtual cockpit is a must....but didn't think full tech pack was worth the money...wasn't fussed about head-up display, and will run internet off data only sim (much cheaper) when I use it. Phone box came with htd windscreen and sound/heat insulating glass. Panoramic roof lets a lot more light in in a very dark s-line interior, so again, a must. Rest of spec as per sig.

Forgot to tick the rear seat entertainment prep, but luckily my dealer new 'a guy' who retrofitted it as per from factory....and I must say, he's done a very neat job. The screens fit very snugly in the back of the rear seats...with no evidence it's been retrofitted. Very impressed.

The Q has been detailed, see link.... https://instagram.com/p/BVmWrp7jivZ/ and gtechniq crystal serum applied. More pics to follow. He's done an amazing job and fully recommend him as a detailer. Check out his YouTube VLOGs. Although he is booked up til Feb 2018 now. We have a velvet purple Q5, and he's gonna do his White Detail later in the year on this.
    Garage: 2018 TT-RS Aventurine Orange, 2017 Q7 3.0TDI 272 S Line, Sepang Blue, 2011 Q5 2.0 TDI S Line Velvet Purple

0 1 0

2. Re: Detailed Sepang Blue Q7 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)
    Looking good mate. Waiting patiently for our sepang blue Q7. Our current A7 in Daytona grey was detailed with gtechniq and still looks good 2 years down the line. Needless to say the Q7 will be getting the same treatment!!

0 0 0

3. Re: Detailed Sepang Blue Q7 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    33 Post(s)
    Could I ask for some more details please on how you specified Virtu cockpit without Tech pack. I'm trying to optimise my budget and having a stress now that I'm thinking that I've missed something :-) Other than colours and wheels :-(

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

0 0 0

4. Re: Detailed Sepang Blue Q7 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Virtual Cockpit is a £600 option on AUDI configurator under safety & technology => other. You don't need tech pack.

Also, my 3 month trial on AUDI connect has expired. One phone call to AUDI customer services, and they've renewed it for a further 12 months for free. Internet is now via a sim in the AMI.

Good luck with purchase. Go to carwow and take the cheapest quote to your local dealer....

0 1 0

5. Re: Detailed Sepang Blue Q7 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    33 Post(s)
    Got a good deal on the capital amount with sponsored rates and other tweaks it's worked out good value. Cars around 63k currently. Deleted tech pack, and happy with my final spec.. cheers

1 1 0

6. Re: Detailed Sepang Blue Q7 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    30 Post(s)
    I to forgot to add the rear set entertainment, well I didn't forget, I just didn't want to add another grand to a expensive build at that point and have to try to get additional cost signed off by wife! I though it was something I could add later. Do you mind me asking who retrofitted it and how much did it cost? It's a constant regret not having it!

0 0 0

7. Re: Detailed Sepang Blue Q7 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    33 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by muumipeikko View Post
    I to forgot to add the rear set entertainment, well I didn't forget, I just didn't want to add another grand to a expensive build at that point and have to try to get additional cost signed off by wife! I though it was something I could add later. Do you mind me asking who retrofitted it and how much did it cost? It's a constant regret not having it!
    I'm just getting iPad holders... with games and streaming these days it's more flexible I think

0 0 0