1. Re: £282 for an oil and filter change are Audi taking the **** 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    22 Post(s)
    if you need to ask the price then you cannot afford it, sir..
    Audi 80 tdi avant with 360,000 miles...

0 2 0

2. Re: £282 for an oil and filter change are Audi taking the **** 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    I can only speak from my experience of Shrewsbury Audi. Had 3 services, 2 MOT. Had my 4th service today and had the pollen and fuel filter replaced needed a new door cap (bit that goes over where the key would go in next to the handle). Total cost £545. However after paying the bill and the service lady takes me to my car, she gives me a £50 pound gift card and and a Audi valeting pack worth over £50. Can fault them and there rewarding my loyalty.

0 1 0

3. Re: £282 for an oil and filter change are Audi taking the **** 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Also my Map had disappeared on the Sat Nav said i need a new GPS Ariel £570 with fitting and painting. Think i will give that a miss.

1 0 0

4. Re: £282 for an oil and filter change are Audi taking the **** 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    22 Post(s)
    and with a main dealer history, showing loyalty, any problems outside of warranty and you will get more help , which is understandable.
    Audi 80 tdi avant with 360,000 miles...

0 1 0

5. Re: £282 for an oil and filter change are Audi taking the **** 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    109 Post(s)
    And leggy Julia on the front desk probably doesn't work cheap either.
    Quote "My tuner told me after he fitted the box that 0-60 should be around 2.6 seconds! "

0 5 0

6. Re: £282 for an oil and filter change are Audi taking the **** 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    46 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by nictry View Post
    I thought i would be a sensible new owner and having just bought my 2016 A6 with nearly 10k now and a year old having the oil and filter changed rather than waiting for another 6-12 months on the service schedule was sensible

I thought ring Audi as I know the oil is readily available for around £70 for 8l and a £20 filter so assume about £140-150 for the job, nope he told me £282 I asked *** were they doing for that amount and he said oil was £120 (yeah right they obviously must add liquid gold to the normal Audi recommended) and the filter/plug etc another £20 so I asked what the other £142 was and he said well obviously Labour!!!!

What on earth do Audi think customers are? I don't have mug written on my forehead so although I know I have to get my actual service done at Audi they can jump off a very high bridge if they think paying nearly £300 for an oil/filter change is reasonable!

Off to the Indi I go!

Rant over

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    If you're not happy with the price, shop around. I'm sure a high street chain will do it for less than half that.
    This subject crops up quite a lot...... if you want an Audi stamp, a nice waiting room, and a coffee, you have to expect to pay for it. Simple as.

Ian
    A4 B6 Avant Nogaro Blue

0 1 0

7. Re: £282 for an oil and filter change are Audi taking the **** 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    33 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Whippy53 View Post
    And leggy Julia on the front desk probably doesn't work cheap either.
    I actually assumed she was included, given the size of my last service bill. There was quite a bit of argy bargy when I went to collect her from reception on the way out.

2 1 0

8. Re: £282 for an oil and filter change are Audi taking the **** 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    109 Post(s)
    Should have asked for her hourly rate.
    Quote "My tuner told me after he fitted the box that 0-60 should be around 2.6 seconds! "

0 0 0

9. Re: £282 for an oil and filter change are Audi taking the **** 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    8 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by rowdy-999 View Post
    If you're not happy with the price, shop around. I'm sure a high street chain will do it for less than half that.
    This subject crops up quite a lot...... if you want an Audi stamp, a nice waiting room, and a coffee, you have to expect to pay for it. Simple as.
    Exactly and that's what I have done after all it's not a service and doesn't need a 'stamp' so my local independent who I use for my other cars is doing it for £40 and I supply the oil/filter as per Audi specs

Ironically tonight my drivers side washer stopped working so I will end up having to go into Audi to get them to fix it under warranty anyway

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2016 A6 3.0 272 Sline

0 0 0

10. Re: £282 for an oil and filter change are Audi taking the **** 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    235 Post(s)
    Over 2L
    should take that to your dealer. £199 for oil change. just say it shouldn't matter if the car is 3 year old or not it's the same filter and oil. just tell them to punch someone else's reg in when they book it.
    Strange thing in the fixed pricing is the prices are different between a6 and a7. Surely they share the same platform and same parts but the a7 is more expensive. So even within the same brand you got different prices for the more expensive cars.
    2015 272 saloon Fl, lighting pack, 19" 10 spoke alloys, electric boot, memory seat with folding mirrors, tech pack, silver leather interior and privacy glass.

0 0 0

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast