1. Re: 17519 02 sensor regulation bank 1 system tioo lean P1111 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Hi, In Open loop the car idles pretty good, as soon as it goes in to closed loop and warms up it runs rough, and black soot out of the exhaust. I still get code P1111 system lean bank 1 , I dont think it is lean and the code telling the ecu to add more fuel is just making it worse, what is it that the code is comong from,any other blocks to check?

Paul

0 0 0

2. Re: 17519 02 sensor regulation bank 1 system tioo lean P1111 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    110 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1836 Post(s)
    That suggests an air leak in the manifold upstream of the pre cat lambda sensor such as at the manifold to head flange or the downpipe coupling.
    Anthropogenic climate change, the biggest con inflicted on mankind since religion...

Slava Ukraini
    !

0 0 0

3. Re: 17519 02 sensor regulation bank 1 system tioo lean P1111 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    I have just put my Verus on the car, I start the car and it idles ok the 02 % Regulation, is about 24 on tickover, I rev the car a few times, by the way I have the air filter housing off at the moment, and that does not seem to make a lot of difference to the running, But reving for a few minutes the Regulation stays the same, Then all of a sudden, it goes to something like -16 then to 0 and it feels like it is going to stall, keep gently tying to rev it then all of a sudden it goes back to 24 and runs quite nice, If you could pm me an email address, i could send you the pictures of the live readings, I am dot clever enough to put them on this forum.

Paul

0 0 0

4. Re: 17519 02 sensor regulation bank 1 system tioo lean P1111 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    110 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1836 Post(s)
    +24% correction is huge, I am fighting an R32 turbo with this level of correction which I was beginning to think was a pre lambda O2 leak but after a huge amount of mechanical work and smoke testing from last night I think it is mapping because using a piggyback 15% more fuel restores proper lambda function and the dash mounted AFR gauge shows a nice circa 14.7 undulating figure. It would be useful if you had access to a four gas analyser as putting the ECU into Basic Settings 099 (I think without double checking) turns off the lambda control and allows you to see the uncorrected tailpipe emissions and to watch the lambda readings being ignored. PM sent.
    Anthropogenic climate change, the biggest con inflicted on mankind since religion...

Slava Ukraini
    !

0 0 0

5. Re: 17519 02 sensor regulation bank 1 system tioo lean P1111 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    How do you put the ecu in to 099 basic settings?, If I could do that I could see if it runs any better, My gut feeling is the lambda reading is incorrect, telling the ecu to dump fuel in when it does not need it, ether the lambda or the ecu fault, It is just proving iot, What I did notice when warching the live data on the o2 sensor data for bank 1 pre cat, it is going in and out of closed loop, that is why the o2 regulation it jumping from +24 to zero and every now and then a minus figure, I am just going to catch a flight to Spain, I will send you some pictures later when I get there of the live data to see if anything jumps out at you.
    Good luck with the RS

Thanks agiain for your support

Paul

0 0 0

6. Re: 17519 02 sensor regulation bank 1 system tioo lean P1111 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    110 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1836 Post(s)
    I will resume battle with the R32 in the morning, I am through all the nightmares now but I can't get the cars own wide band lambda sensor to show up on the gauge screen of the F/IC-8 | AEM and I am wondering if I have selected the correct pin for the LSU4.9 NERNST cell output, which I think is pin 6, but I digress…

Go into engine on the Solus (engine idling) and select whatever they say is basic settings (like the throttle adaptation you did) and enter the value 099. The display will then come up with four values, the third is the amount the ECU wants to correct based on what the lambda sensor is seeing BUT the lambda control is turned off.

Slava Ukraini
    !

0 0 0

7. Re: 17519 02 sensor regulation bank 1 system tioo lean P1111 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Hi Crasher, I did send you some pictures of the Verus Data, I don't know if you got them, if you did I am a bit puzzled by the 02v readings and the Fuel regulation.
    The pre cat 02 v tells the ecu what fuel to add or subtract, And the regulation tells you what it is doing, or am I on the wrong track, but look at these figures below from different times
    fuel regulation % pre cat 02 V
    -59 0.444v
    24.6 0.272
    18.7 0.199
    16.6 0.496
    0.0 0.502
    15.8 0.242
    15.8 0.513
    0.0 0.256

See what I mean they are all over the place,, could it be the sensor giving duff information,, I am not sure they have the correct sensor in there.

Paul

0 0 0

8. Re: 17519 02 sensor regulation bank 1 system tioo lean P1111 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    sorry thee was a space between the Fuel regulation and the sensor V but when I posted it , it all moved , I hope you can make some sense out of it.

0 0 0

9. Re: 17519 02 sensor regulation bank 1 system tioo lean P1111 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Injection time is 5ms , that's why it is rich, but what is telling the injectors to stay open that long?. I think it should be about 1 meters?.

0 0 0

10. Re: 17519 02 sensor regulation bank 1 system tioo lean P1111 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    110 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1836 Post(s)
    What happens when you turn off the regulation in 099?

Slava Ukraini
    !

0 0 0

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast