Quote Originally Posted by Gunnark100 View Post
    Today is your lucky day as I had source open

DRL left....headlight pin 10
    DRL right....headlight pin 10

to the J519(VCDS address 09)

Connector A (10-pin)
    Pin 1: Daylight driving light front right
    Pin 6: Daylight driving light front left

If your wires are missing, changing a coding should give you error regarding DRL!

If you choose coding option drl controlled via mmi, make sure menu option exterior light will appear under car menu and drl is switched there on...I don't remember was it required to make 3 button reset also for mmi if you changing this coding, have not played with c6 light settings!

Don't forget send a Christmas card
    Thank u for ur quick reply , strange yes , I have done all possible coding and not got an error ! even me I cant get it .
    let me another diag asap and see

Thank u for the wiring : if I good understood u , PIN 10 wiring is missing in my headlight socket and have to be linked to J519 connector 10A , pin 1 and pin 6 right ? this will make the led working !

I heard that I need to do another coding to the instrument cluster so this will work ?

for the card I will not forget : pls could u send me a PM how to do ? so I will keep as record and do it when I could , Thx :-)

regards

Adel

0 0 0

2. Re: Audi A6 C6 2008 Starting , AC and central Lock problem 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    64 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Adel75 View Post
    Thank u for ur quick reply , strange yes , I have done all possible coding and not got an error ! even me I cant get it .
    let me another diag asap and see

Thank u for the wiring : if I good understood u , PIN 10 wiring is missing in my headlight socket and have to be linked to J519 connector 10A , pin 1 and pin 6 right ? this will make the led working !

regards

Adel
    I don't know if your wires are missing or not....but yes left headlight connector pin 10 will go to j519 pin 6 and right one to pin 1 on 10pin connector j519!

I don't know if cluster coding needs to be changed for that....I quess it was for afs only(maybe)!

And check out your sidelight wiring also, not sure are they related on c6.....this link:
    http://www.audi-forums.com/160107-post16.html
    Last edited by Gunnark100; 14-06-2017 at 11:30 AM. Reason: More info!
    A48K5 2008 Retrofits: FL Taillights, Bixenon, Color Cluster & FL S5 Cluster, ADS with button, MMI 3G & 3G+(With Street view) Other Stuff: Ecu tune, Front bumper valance "Rieger look", Sideskirts, VCDS mod, Interior leds, Basic sound to Audi SS + B/O sub/tweeters+activsub, Soundproofing,Tinted windows, Interior 6D carbon wrap, Painted calipers, 18" Wsp wheels Peeler style, FL gearknob, Efficiency prog via cluster & gateway flash...

0 0 0

3. Re: Audi A6 C6 2008 Starting , AC and central Lock problem 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    6 Post(s)
    Good Morning ,

Thank u for the reply , I will go step by step and let u know ........

regards

Adel

Quote Originally Posted by Gunnark100 View Post
    I don't know if your wires are missing or not....but yes left headlight connector pin 10 will go to j519 pin 6 and right one to pin 1 on 10pin connector j519!

I don't know if cluster coding needs to be changed for that....I quess it was for afs only(maybe)!

And check out your sidelight wiring also, not sure are they related on c6.....this link:
    Audi Forums

0 0 0

4. Re: Audi A6 C6 2008 Starting , AC and central Lock problem 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    6 Post(s)
    Hi Everyone :

just to update , I left the headlight issue for the future when I will have enough time to fix them

let s resume :

1-/ opening car door using remote : issue solved by changing Ignition switch .
    2-/ starter problem : new starter installed .
    3-/AC not working : new compressor installed : AC work perfect .
    5-/ full car maintenance was done : engine oil , fuel filter , spark plug , brake pads , AC filter , radiator cooling , only CVT multitronic oil change not done will be tackled separately later .

car issue now :

1-/ ABS problem : ESP light is on , ABS light off !!!

diag :

[01] - Engine Electronics

18061/P1653/005715 - Please check DTC Memory of ABS Controller

[03] - Brake Electronics

00526 - Brake Light Switch (F): 008 Implausible Signal

I think I need to change the brake switch .

I have used one : can someone help how to test if it s good or not ? Thanks , dealer does not have stock , I will try to find OEM new one ! my concern is that is the brake switch is faulty : why the ABS light is not on !? also if the Brake switch is faulty : whay I have the ESP , it should be more related to the ABS , no ?

yesterday took the car for a long drive : around 500 KM , issue noticed : engine keep reviving on 4000tr/min , car not shifting ! even took my feet from the gaz : RPM stay blocked on the 4000 tr/min and engine noise coming and car keep in the same gear ! diag : Engine , Gearbox : no error only the related to ABS found in engine section
    18061/P1653/005715 - Please check DTC Memory of ABS Controller

I am suspecting the throttle body need some cleaning ! it feel like there is no synchronization between the engine and the gearbox
    I tried a kick down : I am in the 5 th gear and kick down when it come to 5000 tr/min and it change to 6 th gear and despite my feet still down on the GAZ pedal , the rpm go s to 4000 tr/min and I have to push again to get a new kick down for 6th to 7 th gear ! no continuous kick down !

something wrong : or is it the car power train management not behaving normal : reduced power due to ESP light on !

ur help will be very appreciated

regards

Adel

0 0 0

5. Re: Audi A6 C6 2008 Starting , AC and central Lock problem 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    76 Post(s)
    Just replace the brake light switch as it does more than put the brake lights on this should solve the ABS issue.
    Dan
    2009/2010 2.0 TDIe SE

0 0 0

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123