Nice, i want to do night vision, i was going to purchase the controller and camera of ebay and maybe do it at some point, wiring for can bus, power and to the wrong doesn't look that hard. Forgot to mention mine was the 200kw as the Virtual Cockpit was a must have

My todo right now is pretty much soft close, i have all the parts, just need to do it at some point.

Quote Originally Posted by spyderboyant View Post
No worries. That was a cool spec'd car. I purchased mine May 2016 and was an ex-dealer car also with 4-zone AC, Audi tablets (pretty rare), LED lights, 200Kw, assistance package. Was just missing ambient lighting, Bose and Matrix lights.

I have retrofitted:
1) ambient lighting now but need to install the illuminated door sills (I have some of these to sell as well ;-) ) and door handle apron lighting
2) Phone Box (wireless charging)
3) BOSE - 50% - going to re-run cabling as was using the standard cabling going to MBI2 but hard to troubleshoot. Need to remove headliner and cut holes for speaker grilles and install the grilles.
4) chipped - 240Kw

To be done:
1) Night Vision (have parts. Controller installed under passenger seat. Just need to install camera - will do with Matrix Lights).
2) Matrix Lights (have lights, wiring done except for front sensor to J393 - have parts and front left LWR sensor installed)
3) HUD (have dash and HUD)
4) Soft close doors. (have parts - need to install)

Would love:
Massage seats with venting... but where do you stop. Maybe B&O ;-)