Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    28 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by AlisterB View Post
    To the OP - good on you for taking on such a big project!

Is the car back up and running / on the road now? Has there been a blow out in costs or timeframes compared to what you were originally expecting?

Are you having to 'to and fro' between Sydney and Maroochydore? Or are you using a Sydney workshop to do any of the work?

Any other comments on the process for anyone else contemplating doing any of the same mods?
    There's definitely been a blow out in the time frame, was originally meant to be only a month and it's been more like 4 or so.

Still haven't got the car back due to the issue with the matrix lights being left hand drive and Audi not wanting to calibrate them until it shows as a right hand drive set so kind of stuck at the moment. Will have news on Monday on what the go is.

When I get the car back and if I run in to any issue I'm sure I can get them to remotely log in and fix any errors that may arise rather than sending the car up to Maroochydore and back.

I'm dying to hear the sound system and try out those massage seats, I'm almost at the point of giving up on the matrix lights and having the hids put back in

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

0 0 0

2. Re: Matrix headlight upgrade 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    9 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Tezargh View Post
    There's definitely been a blow out in the time frame, was originally meant to be only a month and it's been more like 4 or so.
    Wow - that's a bit of a pain. Hopefully you've got another car to tie you over.

Still haven't got the car back due to the issue with the matrix lights being left hand drive and Audi not wanting to calibrate them until it shows as a right hand drive set so kind of stuck at the moment. Will have news on Monday on what the go is.
    Do you know the part number for the headlights? Are they 4M0 (universal), 4M1 (LHD) or 4M2 (RHD)? That should give you an indication of whether they can be coded to suit.

0 0 0

3. Re: Matrix headlight upgrade 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    28 Post(s)
    Wow - that's a bit of a pain. Hopefully you've got another car to tie you over.

Do you know the part number for the headlights? Are they 4M0 (universal), 4M1 (LHD) or 4M2 (RHD)? That should give you an indication of whether they can be coded to suit.
    Yeah lucky I have another car. I think the part number was 4m1, but does it really matter considering the whole idea of the matrix lights is to not blind traffic?

0 0 0

4. Re: Matrix headlight upgrade 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    9 Post(s)
    Yeah lucky I have another car. I think the part number was 4m1, but does it really matter considering the whole idea of the matrix lights is to not blind traffic?
    If there are 4M1 and 4M2 derivatives, there is obviously a hardware difference between the two that coding alone won't be able to fix/rectify.

More than likely a default difference in the beam pattern.

0 0 0

5. Re: Matrix headlight upgrade 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    28 Post(s)
    Does anyone know a price for a set of the rhd or universal? I can't find any

0 0 0

6. Re: Matrix headlight upgrade 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    28 Post(s)
    Anyone know where I can pickup these parts up from and how much

4M0941773D

4M0941774D

0 0 0

7. Re: Matrix headlight upgrade 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    9 Post(s)
    Have you been able to confirm the part number of the Matrix headlights that you currently have? Are they 4M0s or 4M1s?

0 0 0

8. Re: Matrix headlight upgrade 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    28 Post(s)
    Part number I have installed is
    4M0941035C 4M0941036C

He said hes having issues with getting the fog lights to turn on, doesn't turn on at all but there is no errors

0 0 0

9. Re: Matrix headlight upgrade 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    28 Post(s)
    Have you been able to confirm the part number of the Matrix headlights that you currently have? Are they 4M0s or 4M1s?
    Apparently if the end letters are D- RHD, C-LHD

0 0 0

10. Re: Matrix headlight upgrade 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    228 Post(s)
    Anyone know where I can pickup these parts up from and how much

4M0941773D

4M0941774D

This place has always been good to me...

Catalogue - Cars245.com

Catalogue - Cars245.com

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk[/QUOTE]
    Q7 272PS | ABT Tuned to 325PS / 680Nm | Tech Pack | Dyn Pack | Matrix | Pan Roof | Trailer | Drv+Pass Mem Seats | TV | NightV | BOSE | DVD Chger | Homelink | Soft Doors | Heat+Snd Ins Glass | Priv Glass | Heat W/Screen | Heat Steer Wheel | Adv Key | Elec Boot Cover | Elec Steer Column | Side Assist | Air Susp | Ambient Light | Heat+Fold Mirrors | Park Assist Pack | Adv TPMS | Load Fix Kit | Black Turbine Alloys | Matte Black Wrap | ABT Door Leds

1 0 0

Page 11 of 23 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast