Hello team,
I bled my system a while back and put in new green hydrolic fluid. The whining went away for a bit but came back promptly. I think air was coming in from one of the hoses

After driving I found i bit of Pwr. Steering fluid on the top of the reservoir. But it looked like the return hose was leaking. Having already put the new fluid in, I just wanted to replace the hose, i disconnected my lower power Steering return hose. Drained the fluid from the reservoir that way and then, reattached the lower hose. At this point i forgot to prime the hose by unattaching it where it connected to the reservoir and turning the wheel back and forth until power steering was coming out.

Instead, once I drained the reservoir, I simply installed the new hose and and filled the reservoir back up. With the cap off (and the car off as well )I cut the wheels back and forth but didn't seem to hear the same amount of gurgling I did the first time (when I put new fluid in). The new hose isn't leaking but all the wheel turning in the world (car off and then on, with periods of time in between to allow the air to collect) didn't seem to bleed the system properly and it whines all the time.

Any suggestions?
P.s. should the Pwr. Steering fluid sit level in the reservoir when the car is on, the cap is off, and the wheels are not being turned?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk