Notices

User Tag List

Thread: Tell me about your boot liners...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Tell me about your boot liners... 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    10 Post(s)
    Hi All

So what boot liners/protection do you all have in your Q7? Does anyone have the official Audi Luggage compartment shell or the tray?

We didn't bother with my Q5 which we regret now. We also have some scratches on the boot sill, we did have a metal protector on this but it got damaged when I was rear ended and we never bothered replacing it as I vowed I would be careful, but inevitably throwing the buggy in and out has left some marks. The Q7 is a different shape so there isn't space for a full protector but looking at the protective sheet for the sill.

I read this review http://www.carmagazine.co.uk/car-rev...m-test-review/ and he mentions an Audi fold out boot protector but I can't see this in the accessory brochure. Has anyone seen or got this? It sounds perfect for us.

We have two young children so the buggy is going to be going in and out for a while!!

0 0 0

2. Re: Tell me about your boot liners... 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    72 Post(s)
    There was a talk about the boot liners on one of the trend we all done who own the Q7 as the time

there is loads of different ones out there

i have the genuine audi one that is shown on your link page the one where the bike is in the boot
    it has a pull out flap that covers the bumpers

the only thing is the boot protector is folded in half as it will cover the whole area if the seats are all folded down
    it does work and a nice carpet plus if you have the load rail fixing kit you can still use it with this
    plus also still give access to the load tie hooks

the hard plastic liner audi do I wasn't impressed with

there is a few good non genuine ones on eBay that are not bad

and one of the members had a quilted style type that covered the sides and back of the seat that looked good
    im sure he will chime in but there is photos of it back in another Q7 4m thrend

this is is the one I have

3-piece Car boot liner For Audi Q7 II 2 (4M) since 2015 | eBay
    another image here to the one I have but does make it quite thick due to being folded up

Audi Q7 Boot Floor Reversible Carpet Load Protector Genuine 4L0862559A9AM | eBay

Always thought this bumper protector look good

REAR BUMPER SILL PROTECTOR TRIM COVER STEEL Audi Q7 2015+ | eBay

Think this was a bit like the quilted one

Audi Q7 Boot Liner / Boot Protector / | eBay

This one don't look to bad

Audi Q7 anti slip rubber car boot mat liner options & bumper protector | eBay

But main thing is it depends what you want it for

thease people do some good things and as far as I know the only place you can get a 3rd row mat

i have a weahertch 3rd row floor mat there stuff are top quality but not cheap

http://www.weathertech.com/audi/2016/q7/

M

0 0 0

3. Re: Tell me about your boot liners... 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    22 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by maxw View Post
    There was a talk about the boot liners on one of the trend we all done who own the Q7 as the time

i have the genuine audi one that is shown on your link page the one where the bike is in the boot

the only thing is the boot protector is folded in half as it will cover the whole area if the seats are all folded down
    it does work and a nice carpet plus if you have the load rail fixing kit you can still use it with this

and one of the members had a quilted style type that covered the sides and back of the seat that looked good

another image here to the one I have but does make it quite thick due to being folded up

Audi Q7 Boot Floor Reversible Carpet Load Protector Genuine 4L0862559A9AM | eBay

thease people do some good things and as far as I know the only place you can get a 3rd row mat for
    i have one and there stuff are top quality but not cheap

M
    Can recommend the Weathertech for sure but it's a bit pricey as u need to pay for shipping from Italy. Quality is excellent o my problem is it doesn't really fold.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

0 0 0

4. Re: Tell me about your boot liners... 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    10 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by maxw View Post

thease people do some good things and as far as I know the only place you can get a 3rd row mat

i have a weahertch 3rd row floor mat there stuff are top quality but not cheap

M
    Thanks for the really helpful response - some great links for me to look at, did you buy yours direct from Audi or from Ebay? I don't need a really heavy duty one, the main thing is the buggy but that can get pretty mucky and from my experience with our current car the carpet gets trashed so the pull down part is attractive to me. I'm going to do a search now for the old posts.

0 0 0

5. Re: Tell me about your boot liners... 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    26 Post(s)
    I went for a Hatchbag liner and can highly recommend. You can spec. it to have Velcro splits in it for folding only part of the rear seats down etc. They are very helpful if you want to ask questions. Audi Q7 2015 Onwards - 3rd row seats folded flat | Hatchbag

0 0 0

6. Re: Tell me about your boot liners... 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    72 Post(s)
    To First link the one from Germany and free post look the same as mine to a tee although it don't say if it's genuine audi

i got mine new with the car at the time of getting the Q7 so was in the car when I collected it but it cost rather a lot

so if the Germany one is real good quality it's a bargain price

the second link sorry just noticed it for the older Audi Q7 4lL model but gives you an idea of the design and is similar to mine

when I have anything real dirty in he boot I got a roll up type thick plastic universal liner type it's a clear pvc type so can just wipe clean

glad I was some help

M

0 0 0

7. Re: Tell me about your boot liners... 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    228 Post(s)
    My 2p

I've got the genuine Audi Q7 4M bootliner.. I got it off ebay as was cheaper than from a dealer. Its fine, but the middle row seats need to be a certain position to ensure the whole boot liner fits.

You can cut out pre-cut-marked 4 sections of the boot liner so the eye hooks in the boot are visible.

Its ok, but I keep shuffling it about...
    Q7 272PS | ABT Tuned to 325PS / 680Nm | Tech Pack | Dyn Pack | Matrix | Pan Roof | Trailer | Drv+Pass Mem Seats | TV | NightV | BOSE | DVD Chger | Homelink | Soft Doors | Heat+Snd Ins Glass | Priv Glass | Heat W/Screen | Heat Steer Wheel | Adv Key | Elec Boot Cover | Elec Steer Column | Side Assist | Air Susp | Ambient Light | Heat+Fold Mirrors | Park Assist Pack | Adv TPMS | Load Fix Kit | Black Turbine Alloys | Matte Black Wrap | ABT Door Leds

0 0 0

8. Re: Tell me about your boot liners... 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    183 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by andyhud007 View Post
    My 2p

I've got the genuine Audi Q7 4M bootliner.. I got it off ebay as was cheaper than from a dealer. Its fine, but the middle row seats need to be a certain position to ensure the whole boot liner fits.

You can cut out pre-cut-marked 4 sections of the boot liner so the eye hooks in the boot are visible.

Its ok, but I keep shuffling it about...
    Agree with Andy on this - I also have the factory order one somewhere...which is packed away all new and shiney, never used as wasn't the plastic type I needed for pushchair etc

0 0 0

9. Re: Tell me about your boot liners... 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    3 Post(s)
    I have the genuine audi one , it's a PITA unless you have the middle row of seats slid forward , the amount of times I have pressed the close boot button ,jumped in the car only to find the dash warning you the boot's not closed ... grrrrrr , I have even trimmed the dam thing but it still slides about with the push chair going in and out , does the job though with the boys dirty rugby boots and kit so I persevere

0 1 0

10. Re: Tell me about your boot liners... 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    228 Post(s)
    I concur with Nemo and Chris. It's worth it, but a pain in the butt sometimes.
    Q7 272PS | ABT Tuned to 325PS / 680Nm | Tech Pack | Dyn Pack | Matrix | Pan Roof | Trailer | Drv+Pass Mem Seats | TV | NightV | BOSE | DVD Chger | Homelink | Soft Doors | Heat+Snd Ins Glass | Priv Glass | Heat W/Screen | Heat Steer Wheel | Adv Key | Elec Boot Cover | Elec Steer Column | Side Assist | Air Susp | Ambient Light | Heat+Fold Mirrors | Park Assist Pack | Adv TPMS | Load Fix Kit | Black Turbine Alloys | Matte Black Wrap | ABT Door Leds

0 1 0

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast