Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    72 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by P13TR0 View Post
    Could someone do me a favour and check their MMI Connect App. Please go to the servicing tab and let me know what it says under adblue range.

Thanks
    I've just checked and ere is nothing there

It just says next oil change due in 707 days and miles left

Next inspection due in 707 days plus miles left

Then oil level indicator with max and min that's it
    No ad blue and never heard of any one saying about an ad blue range

Well not in the k anyway unless I'm proved wrong?

My car was built near end of march

M

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    ​SQ7 MY17 Sepange Blue,Driving Dynamic Sports Pack,Tech Pack,Tour Pack,Park Pack,Amb Light,Pan Roof,22" V Spoke Wheels,Red Brake Cal,All Wheel Steer,Matrix Lights,Black Valcona Sports seat plus,Driver/Pass Mem,Heat/Sound Ins Glass,Heat screen,Black Upper Trim/Lower beaufort Black,Flat Sports Steer Wheel,Elec Aju Steering ,Elec Folding Mirrors Mem Heated Dim,Soft Door Close,Add Key,Load Fix,Bose Sound,Blinds,Audi Ring,Smoked Rear Lights

0 0 0

2. Re: AdBlue Pump failure 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    7 Post(s)
    Hello
    here is a screenshot of mine
    ad adblue is there....
    Screenshot_20170514-213712.jpg
    greets

0 0 0

3. Re: AdBlue Pump failure 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    72 Post(s)
    That's strange I take it yours is a uk speck car? When was it built?

unless its an android thing is I use ios it's the same on me iPhone and tab

if you look on the mmi screen on the car under service does yours also show the d blue?

how com yours is in km or have you just not changed it?

im guessing I don't have this unless yours is only showing as it's a warning as your near a refill?

EDIT
    i just see that 2400km is 1491 miles so the warning shows at 1500 miles so prob only showing as a warning and don't show if it's over the 1500 miles?

M
    ​SQ7 MY17 Sepange Blue,Driving Dynamic Sports Pack,Tech Pack,Tour Pack,Park Pack,Amb Light,Pan Roof,22" V Spoke Wheels,Red Brake Cal,All Wheel Steer,Matrix Lights,Black Valcona Sports seat plus,Driver/Pass Mem,Heat/Sound Ins Glass,Heat screen,Black Upper Trim/Lower beaufort Black,Flat Sports Steer Wheel,Elec Aju Steering ,Elec Folding Mirrors Mem Heated Dim,Soft Door Close,Add Key,Load Fix,Bose Sound,Blinds,Audi Ring,Smoked Rear Lights

0 0 0

4. Re: AdBlue Pump failure 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    72 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by maxw View Post
    I've just checked and ere is nothing there

It just says next oil change due in 707 days and miles left

Next inspection due in 707 days plus miles left

Then oil level indicator with max and min that's it
    No ad blue and never heard of any one saying about an ad blue range

Well not in the k anyway unless I'm proved wrong?

My car was built near end of march

M

I don't know why mine says warning at bottom of mine as I don't have any warnings in car

0 0 0

5. Re: AdBlue Pump failure 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    7 Post(s)
    Hey Max
    That's a lot of questions
    I'll try to satisfy your curiosity:
    It is a UK spec, built roughly a year ago (I picked it up beginning of july 2016)
    Its KM because I set it so. I prefer l/100km than MPG consumption figures (somehow they speak to me better )
    The car doesn't yet show a warning (what I am reading from my screen is that there is enough adblue to cover at least 2400km, hope I'm right?)
    I do have the Adblue screen in the 'servicing&checks' tab in the car but it doesn't show the level, its constantly showing 'initialising' , but from previous experience I know that once the warning pops up on the dash, that screen will change to a level indicator with 5 bars and it'll be showing milage left.
    I do know that this screen wasn't originally there. I think I managed to switch it on with some coding changes via OBD11. Sadly I have done so many changes with OBD11 that I do not remember what exactly I did to get that...

Hope this helps

0 0 0

6. Re: AdBlue Pump failure 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    72 Post(s)
    Arrr see w why you have it and I don't

one thing I did add though if your on 2400km of ad blue then this is under 1500 miles so then you should have a warning screen
    saying fill up with ad blue with in 2400km or 1490 miles ish it should also ping and show up on the speedo dash area
    and is strange if you don't?

least it makes sense why I don't have an ad blue level if you enabled it with coding

0 0 0

7. Re: AdBlue Pump failure 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    6 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by wolek76 View Post
    Hello
    here is a screenshot of mine
    ad adblue is there....
    Screenshot_20170514-213712.jpg
    greets

Thanks for this Wolek - this is exactly what I have in my App. I thought it had an exact range before my tank was changed, but I must have made that up. My app says >1500 miles adblue range.

I have not performed any coding on my car and it is a 66 plate UK with a build date of August 2016.

0 0 0

8. Re: AdBlue Pump failure 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)
    Iv got a 65 plate A4 black edition 190bhp 2.0tdi. I started the car last week and got an engine management light on and a message saying adblue fault car will not restart after 650 miles, I'd put 10litres of adblue in 500 miles earlier but am not sure it's related. It's in Audi now and have been told it needs an adblue pump and software upgrade the cars done 29000 miles and is 3 weeks out of warranty so as you can imagine I'm left paying a large bill. Was wondering if this is a common problem so joined this group to have a look it does seem like there's an issue with these pumps

0 0 0

9. Re: AdBlue Pump failure 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    78 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Vaughnio View Post
    Iv got a 65 plate A4 black edition 190bhp 2.0tdi. I started the car last week and got an engine management light on and a message saying adblue fault car will not restart after 650 miles, I'd put 10litres of adblue in 500 miles earlier but am not sure it's related. It's in Audi now and have been told it needs an adblue pump and software upgrade the cars done 29000 miles and is 3 weeks out of warranty so as you can imagine I'm left paying a large bill. Was wondering if this is a common problem so joined this group to have a look it does seem like there's an issue with these pumps
    I don’t know if it was the pump per se but I had a very similar fault earlier this year. Rather than a top up message I got error message. Dealer said that some sensor needed replacing but then they looked into it they had to replace the whole system and tank as apparently parts since MY16 had changed. Was under warranty thankfully as was over £2k total. It’s working now as this week got first low AdBlue 1500 miles left warning, added a bottle of 10L and now all fine.

Q7 MY16 272PS S-Line Tech/Tour/Trailer packs, orca black, 21 inch 9.5J rims, rotor grey leather, sunroof, BOSE, ambient lighting, reversing cam, drivers memory seat. Gtechniq Crystal Serum Ultra. Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk.
    | Q7 3.0 TDi ABT Power 325bhp MY16 S-Line Tech/Tour/Trailer packs, orca black, 21 inch 9.5J rims, rotor grey leather, sunroof, BOSE, ambient lighting, reversing cam, drivers memory seat. Gtechniq Crystal Serum Ultra ceramic coating |

0 0 0

10. Re: AdBlue Pump failure 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)
    My Check engine light came on. I have a '14 Q5 TDI. Thinking it was the recall on the particulate filter I set it down at local Audi. They called later and said it was a faulty AdBlue pump. I had no issues with car perf. No AdBlue warning light came on.

0 0 0

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast