Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    228 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by nbedford View Post
    My car is still on 0358, no ODBEleven. I have VCDS (but not hex-net ) Would consider purchasing VCP, if this was something that is possible, but finding decent info on VCP is hard with their private forums.
    0358 definitely needs updating. You should be able to ask your dealer to update it to 0976. Mine started on 0358 and I updated it to 0976.

Can your vcds see module 5F? If it can, pm me an export of it if your OK too.

Dont get Vcp you don't need it. Your better off trading your hex-can into Ross tech for a hex-net.

Cheers. Andy.

Sent from my SM-G928F using Tapatalk
    Q7 272PS | ABT Tuned to 325PS / 680Nm | Tech Pack | Dyn Pack | Matrix | Pan Roof | Trailer | Drv+Pass Mem Seats | TV | NightV | BOSE | DVD Chger | Homelink | Soft Doors | Heat+Snd Ins Glass | Priv Glass | Heat W/Screen | Heat Steer Wheel | Adv Key | Elec Boot Cover | Elec Steer Column | Side Assist | Air Susp | Ambient Light | Heat+Fold Mirrors | Park Assist Pack | Adv TPMS | Load Fix Kit | Black Turbine Alloys | Matte Black Wrap | ABT Door Leds

0 0 0

2. Re: Genuine Audi Smart Phone Interface 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    44 Post(s)
    I'll try and get an export for you, I'm pretty sure I can see 5F, probably be sometime over the weekend

0 0 0

3. Re: Genuine Audi Smart Phone Interface 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    228 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by nbedford View Post
    I'll try and get an export for you, I'm pretty sure I can see 5F, probably be sometime over the weekend
    No worries. Can you also take a pic of your USB ports under your arm rest please?

Thanks

Andy
    Q7 272PS | ABT Tuned to 325PS / 680Nm | Tech Pack | Dyn Pack | Matrix | Pan Roof | Trailer | Drv+Pass Mem Seats | TV | NightV | BOSE | DVD Chger | Homelink | Soft Doors | Heat+Snd Ins Glass | Priv Glass | Heat W/Screen | Heat Steer Wheel | Adv Key | Elec Boot Cover | Elec Steer Column | Side Assist | Air Susp | Ambient Light | Heat+Fold Mirrors | Park Assist Pack | Adv TPMS | Load Fix Kit | Black Turbine Alloys | Matte Black Wrap | ABT Door Leds

0 0 0

4. Re: Genuine Audi Smart Phone Interface 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    183 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by andyhud007 View Post
    No worries. Can you also take a pic of your USB ports under your arm rest please?

Thanks

Andy
    Purely from memory I don’t believe they were any different?

0 0 0

5. Re: Genuine Audi Smart Phone Interface 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    228 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Nemo78 View Post
    Purely from memory I don’t believe they were any different?
    Pre ASI retrofit Q7s are different.. Very very slightly (visually). Need to confirm if that's indeed the case.

0 0 0

6. Re: Genuine Audi Smart Phone Interface 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    183 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by andyhud007 View Post
    Pre ASI retrofit Q7s are different.. Very very slightly (visually). Need to confirm if that's indeed the case.

I will bow to your superior knowledge

I can’t actually remember what the build date for my first Q was but delivery was very early Oct 15

0 0 0

7. Re: Genuine Audi Smart Phone Interface 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    44 Post(s)
    Here's a picture of my USB ports, I'll try and get the export of 5F done over the weekend, but weather isn't looking great to be sat in car with laptop

IMG_0137.jpg

0 0 0

8. Re: Genuine Audi Smart Phone Interface 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    44 Post(s)
    Hi andy,

I've generated adpmap-5F-4M0-035-035-B.CSV from VCDS (i assume this is what you want), but call me stupid, but I cant figure how to add an attachment to PM?

0 0 0

9. Re: Genuine Audi Smart Phone Interface 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    4 Post(s)
    Probably should put this in a new thread, but I was looking for options for my recently bought 2015 a6 Quattro. Too early for smart phone interface unfortunately. Frustratingly, it does not have sim slot, nor can the mmi (or mib?) tether data from a USB connected smart phone, so no Audi connect, google maps. What it can or is supposed to do is connect to the phone by the car wifi source AP for audio. Superior to BT streaming as the MMI and the Audi connect app allows the mmi to browse and control the phone, It has worked a few times, but stubbornly refuses to connect most days. As the phone connects to the car's wifi AP, but this AP does not have an actual internet connection, I think the Audi connect app as well as maybe dhcp is not functioning on the phone as it tries to connect to the net via the non internet car wifi. Maybe theres a way get the phone to continue to use 4g for data while connected. It has worked sporadically but then doesn't reconnect the next day. There are some (no sim slot) guys out there trying to route data back into mib via the USB connected to various hubs and cables, but I've not read a sucess story yet.
    Audi Connect data tethering on MIB2
    All this was doable 3rd party when the cars had the AMI plug, but this is gone since MIB.
    Final question. What is the significance of the little mobile phone graphic over one of the USB ports? There's so much tech functionality missing for my spec, even though it has Nav high, the 3l turbo just about makes up for it.
    2007 A6 TFSi Multitronic Auto - Sold.
    2015 A6 3l quattro business edition, cream leather, nav high.
    2018 Lexus LS500H luxury spec.

0 0 0

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345