1. Post detailing photos,. 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    10 Post(s)
    Just had the Q7 detailed - not seen it yet as it's at my parent's house and I am not back until later but had to share the pics on here as no one here at work understands what I am talking about when I say it's been detailed and show them pics!! The pics aren't brilliant because the sun was on it... he does maintenance washes which I think I might go with as I don't trust hand car washes and I have to keep this beast looking good, as we all know how bad black looks when it's dirty! Saw a Q7 with the turbine wheels today and had serious wheel envy but I keep reminding myself how often I would be scuffing them with the low profile tyres!!

IMG_4575.jpgIMG_4576.jpgIMG_4577.jpgIMG_4578.jpgIMG_4579.jpg

0 4 0

2. Re: Post detailing photos,. 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    72 Post(s)
    Looks stunning
    wish I had some one who would visit me to wash the car
    but can't really find any one local
    well not who would take care and do a two bucket wash etc

as for the turbine wheels I have them and the tyre is not really much lower profile to yours
    true they prob wouldn't look nice scuffed but they are so easy to clean prob more easy than yours
    due to the flat service etc

there have been some real cheap turbine wheels on eBay lately and worth a look maybe at a later date
    wheels do make a car in my opinion and first think people noticed
    as you said passing one you noticed the weels

Bet you can't wait to get home now? Enjoy

0 0 0

3. Re: Post detailing photos,. 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    10 Post(s)
    Thanks! I might have to check them out on ebay… they do look gorgeous. I actually emailed the dealer asking to upgrade to the Turbines then I changed my mind and sent another email saying to ignore it because I saw another black Q7 which had those wheels and they were absolutely covered in scuffs… I guess you just have to be careful though.

I just happened to stumble on this guy on Instagram and he has done a lot of local cars.. plus he had tons of pics of Lamborghinis, Astons etc so thought he must be good. £20 for a maintenance wash, considering our local hand car wash is £10 I think it’s worth doing.

He did just text me to say there were some light swirl marks in the paint, in hindsight I wish I’d have told the dealer not to touch it and just got the detailer to do it.

0 0 0

4. Re: Post detailing photos,. 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    72 Post(s)
    I'm afraid it's the same old story with dealers prep a car and trouble is at my local audi
    none of them are english or even understand English some of them and to my horror
    there even sub contractors this shouldnt be aloud
    and to make it worse the dealership premises has only just been built on a brand new site

the worst place for swirls are the B pillars pain is very soft there
    (this is the pillar between the windows and is a painted plastic part)

wow £20 it cost me prob nearly that for the polish and wash additive and snow foam etc

is that just outside or inside as well?

0 0 0

5. Re: Post detailing photos,. 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    4 Post(s)
    Great looking job done on your car Gemmadoll.
    I've got mine booked in to have ceramic finish applied just as soon as possible after delivery. It's going to be using a two coat glaze and then a "Hydrophobic" final layer, plus
    having the windows done. It includes the wheels inside and out plus the brake calipers. Should look good. (I hope, it's costing enough)
    My Beast. 2017 SQ7 Glacier White, Full Black Pack (including Door Mirrors) 22" Wheels, Matrix LED Headlights, Sport Seat Plus in Rotor Grey, Flat Bottom Steering Wheel, Dynamic Sports Pack, Technology Pack, Panoramic Sunroof, Memory Seats, Ambient light pack,Advanced Key, Trailer Pack, Bose Surround Sound, Digital TV, Parking Pack Advanced, Tour Pack, Red Brake Calipers, LED entry lights (Audi Rings)

0 1 0