1. Re: (S)Q7 MIB2 MMI Official Update - April 2017 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)
    good morning I downloaded and tried to read files in the car but the mmi can't read the files. The cue format is not really recognized instead the wav format is recognized and reproduced but only a deafening whistle is heard......

0 0 0

2. Re: (S)Q7 MIB2 MMI Official Update - April 2017 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Many Thanks!
    Sadly. These files playing on new MMI versions. I checked on 1329. Unfortunately 0976 does not update the media driver.

For you a few links to images of discs with beautiful multi-channel music. Use ImgBrn to burn DVD.

Jean Michel Jarre "Aero"
    [ADVD][OF] Jean Michel Jarre - Aero - 2004 (Full DVD) :: RuTracker.org

Dire Straits "Brothers In Arms"
    [DualDisc][OF] Dire Straits - Brothers In Arms (20th Anniversary Edition DualDisc) - 1985 :: RuTracker.org

Blue Man Group "The Complex"
    [DVDA][OF] Blue Man Group - The Complex - 2004 (Rock, Fusion) :: RuTracker.org

Queen "A Night At The Opera"
    [DVDA][OF] Queen - A Night at the Opera - 2001 (Rock) :: RuTracker.org

Queen "The Game"
    [ADVD][DVDA] Queen - The Game - 1980 (Rock) :: RuTracker.org

R.E.M. "The Best Of R.E.M"
    [DVDA][OF] R.E.M. (REM) - The Best Of R.E.M. In Time 1988-2003 - 2003 (Rock) :: RuTracker.org

0 0 0

3. Re: (S)Q7 MIB2 MMI Official Update - April 2017 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    hello all new to forum and new to Q7 just got my self a 2016 Q7 13,000 miles in it and lots of extra but the phone app thing has been playing up, when trying to read txt or email keep scrolling then says not email or txt , if i force rest the mmi it then works for a bit, but then have to do the sama again, after chatting with Andy my mmi is out of date i still have the 0442 fw, and needs updating so, it is booked in for end of Feb to have them look at it and do the update, i have all so emailed them with the details of the update they need to be putting on, so with any luck this should get sorted

0 0 0

4. Re: (S)Q7 MIB2 MMI Official Update - April 2017 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    4 Post(s)
    Hi guys, newbie in the forum. Recently bought myself a well specced 65 plate Q7, loving the car so far. I've been trying to the software update done but no luck so far, I called pretty much all the Audi dealerships in West Midlands area but not had a sensible answer yet, most of them weren't sure.

My SW version is still on 0358.

Did anyone manage to get it done in any of the dealerships near Birmingham or Leicester? Is this something you have to pay for?

Highly appreciate the help.

0 0 0

5. Re: (S)Q7 MIB2 MMI Official Update - April 2017 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    228 Post(s)
    Dropped you a PM mate

Andy
    Q7 272PS | ABT Tuned to 325PS / 680Nm | Tech Pack | Dyn Pack | Matrix | Pan Roof | Trailer | Drv+Pass Mem Seats | TV | NightV | BOSE | DVD Chger | Homelink | Soft Doors | Heat+Snd Ins Glass | Priv Glass | Heat W/Screen | Heat Steer Wheel | Adv Key | Elec Boot Cover | Elec Steer Column | Side Assist | Air Susp | Ambient Light | Heat+Fold Mirrors | Park Assist Pack | Adv TPMS | Load Fix Kit | Black Turbine Alloys | Matte Black Wrap | ABT Door Leds

0 0 0

6. Re: (S)Q7 MIB2 MMI Official Update - April 2017 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    4 Post(s)
    Just had a call back from Leicester Audi - they said there aren't any existing campaigns availble for my car, I wonder whether its end of support for the car or just that the update not available for my car.

0 0 0

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567