1. Re: With a new A6 on the horizon... 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    174 Post(s)
    Autocar, following Audi Annual Press Conference, have shed some light on the release schedule for the A6, A7 and A8 Audi A7 and A8 to lead brand's design and tech revolution | Autocar. A8 is due to launched in July and the A7 inSeptember (Frankfurt). They talk about the A6 for 2018 but I am inclined to think it will be announced at either the LA show in December or the Detroit show in January. Worst case it will be Geneva

0 1 0

2. Re: With a new A6 on the horizon... 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    I got my Black Edition in October. Retail with options was £47K, I paid £34. Orangewheels.co.uk 👍🏼

0 0 0

3. With a new A6 on the horizon... 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    8 Post(s)
    I did just this a month or so ago, picked up a 6 month old ex-demo 272 with tech pack (sadly C7 not 7.5) for under £30k which even without some of the 7.5 features I still thought was a pretty good price when considering they also gave me around £2k more on my p/ex than 3-4 other dealers offered, got it on 31st March so probably helped their sales figures for the month!

Trouble with waiting for new models is it's a never ending cycle and you will always ending up paying a premium for them too!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

2016 A6 3.0 272 Sline

0 0 0

4. Re: With a new A6 on the horizon... 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    4 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by nictry View Post
    [...] 6 month old ex-demo 272 with tech pack (sadly C7 not 7.5) [...]
    Just out of curiosity, what's the difference between 7 and 7.5?

0 0 0

5. With a new A6 on the horizon... 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    8 Post(s)
    Upgraded MMI, phone box charging, led lighting inside, electric seats, electric folding mirrors some external changes too (all dependent on model)

Putting some perspective on those 'extras' though was the extra £5-6k on the preowned car price when I was looking!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2016 A6 3.0 272 Sline

0 0 0

6. Re: With a new A6 on the horizon... 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    11 Post(s)
    Is that not more 7.6?
    C7 > C7.5 was the first facelift in terms of led lighting as standard, dynamic lights (rear), along with a few bits inside such as the MIB, gear button to the front, and a whole load I can't remember + engine changes
    but then another refresh arrived more recently mid last year?) where more minor upgrades came in - one of which made heated/elec seats and folding mirrors standard in the tech pack
    Audi A7 Black Edition 3.0 TDI (272) 2015 (FL)

0 0 0

7. Re: With a new A6 on the horizon... 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    8 Post(s)
    Could well have been? I was just looking at the differences I saw when looking at the 2016 models available for sale

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2016 A6 3.0 272 Sline

0 0 0

8. Re: With a new A6 on the horizon... 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    78 Post(s)
    Not sure you can call it a 7.6 model more of a MY change. MY17 cars and onward got interior wireless charging (not sure it that is based on the phone/mmi pack) Led lighting, electric/memory seats, electric folding mirrors, minor change to the front grill.

Think Android Auto/Carplay was also made an available option to MY 17 cars but could be wrong on that.

0 1 0

9. Re: With a new A6 on the horizon... 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    5 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by B5NUT View Post

Think Android Auto/Carplay was also made an available option to MY 17 cars but could be wrong on that.
    That is correct. When I placed my order it was for a MY 16 model, however due to timing I was given a MY17. As Android Auto/Carplay was not an option when I ordered I could not get it.

0 0 0

10. Re: With a new A6 on the horizon... 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    174 Post(s)
    I see the price list on Audi.co.uk has been updated for my18. Can't see any changes from my17

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

0 0 0

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast