1. No Owners Handbook 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    I've just purchased a 2013 (63 plate) A4 Avant Black Edition but it doesn't have any of the handbooks with it so I'm trying to find replacements.

I got a service schedule direct from my local Audi as it was the same price as from eBay but they want £58 (ouch) for the wallet and handbooks. Looking at eBay I'm not 100% clear what to look for. I assume the handbook would cover all trim levels but would the B8.5 have a slightly different handbook to the B8 and would I need an Avant specific handbook?

The listings descriptions sort of contradict each other. For example:

This one says it covers Avants & years 11-14 but has a image of a saloon on the cover but this one looks the same but says it cover 09-17. Then you this one for only the Avant (I assume B8).

There also seem to be A4 and A5 booklets?

Can someone with a B8.5 Avant point me in the correct direction?

0 0 0

2. Re: No Owners Handbook 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Just checked mine. (A4 Avant Black Edition - 64 plate)

My manual has the face-lift silver A4 Saloon (same reg number ) on the front as per your 1st 2 links. Contact the seller to confirm the part number???
    These details on the back:

Owner's Manual
    Audi A4 Saloon | A4 Avant
    Audi S4 Saloon | S4 Avant
    Audi A4 allroad quattro
    Englisch 05.2014
    151.561.8K0.20

So it was released in May 2014 but should cover what you need.

0 0 0

3. Re: No Owners Handbook 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)
    You can find digital copies here if that's of any use. You'll have to register but it's very useful.
    https://login.audi.com/login/#/login...ZZZ8K9DA139869
    '12 Audi A4 Allroad 2.0 TDI 'CGLC'
    '11 VW GOLF BLUEMOTION 1.6 TDI. 'CAYC'
    '07 VW T5 TRANSPORTER T32 ,,,,,, 'BNZ'
    '91 VW GOLF SPORTLINE CABRIOLET 1.8 GTI. 'DX'

0 0 0

4. Re: No Owners Handbook 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    @GTI-Pirelli

Thanks for that, very helpful. I've ask the seller to confirm the year printed on the back but they list a slightly different part number, 132.561.8K0.20, first three digits are different – my guess its from a different year.

Just out of interest I'm sure there should be a sticker somewhere on the car that lists the codes for all the options the car came with – my old A3 had one hidden in the boot somewhere – I can't seem to find one on this car. I could just be being blind thou.

0 0 0

5. Re: No Owners Handbook 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    @djl78 Thanks for that, it's a shame they are Flash based - meaning I can't access them from my phone if I needed to when out and about. But it does helpfully list the part number so the handbooks that came with my cars year.

0 0 0