Hi All, I'm in Liverpool Knowsley, I've had my vw golf since 2004 when it had a 1000 miles. Now it's done 270k miles, and up till the time it stopped starting, it was a very good runner. I left it running outside my house and it cut-off and won't start. I got a local guy to have a look at it, the fuel line was checked to make sure there was a fuel supply to the system. The car started again with the help of brake fluid but soon cut out and hasn't started since, it cranks till battery dies but won't start. Easy start has been used also, diagnostics showed a faulty injector and this was changed but car won't start. Diagnostics shows no further faults now since it last got cleared, but I presume fault would only show when the car is running.

I have only changed the speed sensor and air-mass sensor all the time I had the car. The wiring loom has also been changed. Prior to the car shutting down, it had a funny owling noise coming from the front of the engine and the fuel economy dropped drastically and was a bit flat at acceleration.
I have gone as far as I can now, so I require an expert to fix the car for me, so grateful for pointer to anyone that can do a home call to resolve my issue(s) and get car going please. Help all