Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    3 Post(s)
    I picked up my new car on Monday

It's an A5 Sportback Quattro S-line Stronic in Daytona Grey Pearlescent

so far I'm very impressed. The quality is superb and the driving experience is great. I've just got to get used to driving an auto again - I keep reaching out for the gear knob to change gear !

IMG_3082.jpg

IMG_3085.jpg

IMG_3096.jpg

IMG_3092.jpg
    Attached Images

0 3 0

2. Re: 2017 Audi A5 Sportback 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    57 Post(s)
    Really nice. Saw one in the flesh last weekend and liked it much more than I did when I saw the press release pics.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    Audi A7, S-line, 313 PS BiTDI Tiptronic, Daytona Grey, heated front and rear seats, Audi connect, quad zone climate control, ski chute and bag, Rear tints, 75 Litre fuel tank, All LED headlights, Night vision assistant, Rear view camera with corner view, Navigation plus, MMI touch, Heads up display, Adaptive Cruise control, Blind spot monitoring and active lane assist. Audi A5 (wifes) My Kit car blog - http://mitchsgbszero.blogspot.co.uk

0 0 0

3. Re: 2017 Audi A5 Sportback 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    63 Post(s)
    Looks great.
    Current- A6 C8 40 tdi quattro s line Daytona Grey
    Gone-S3 sportback, A6 C7 biturbo saloon,A4 B 8.5 avant, A6 C6 3.0 tdi Quattro saloon, A6 C5 2.8 Q Avant

0 0 0

4. Re: 2017 Audi A5 Sportback 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    3 Post(s)
    Wow-stunning looking car-ordered mine last week, exactly the same model and colour but I went for the petrol 2.0 TFSI.
    Which options did you take?
    I went with 19" multi spoke V design wheels, privacy glass and extended interior LED. Tried to add the flat steering wheel and reverse camera but apparently the build was locked and I couldn't add to it
    Can't wait for July!

Couldn't believe how quiet it was inside on the test drive and as you say, the quality was absolutely outstanding.
    They bunged me the fully loaded demonstrator with the same TFSI engine for 2 days so I had a great chance to put it through its paces and I loved every minute!
    Current car: Audi A5 Sportback 2.0TFSI 252 Quattro S line S tronic Daytona Grey

0 0 0

5. Re: 2017 Audi A5 Sportback 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    3 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Pietros1 View Post
    Wow-stunning looking car-ordered mine last week, exactly the same model and colour but I went for the petrol 2.0 TFSI.
    Which options did you take?
    I went with 19" multi spoke V design wheels, privacy glass and extended interior LED. Tried to add the flat steering wheel and reverse camera but apparently the build was locked and I couldn't add to it
    Can't wait for July!

Couldn't believe how quiet it was inside on the test drive and as you say, the quality was absolutely outstanding.
    They bunged me the fully loaded demonstrator with the same TFSI engine for 2 days so I had a great chance to put it through its paces and I loved every minute!

Exciting times!

The only options I went for were: -

Daytona Grey
    Multi V spoke Alloys
    Privacy Glass
    Flat Bottom Steering Wheel
    That's it!!

The car is pretty well spec'd as standard so I didn't feel the need to add lots of other options. Do I wish I had ordered anything else? Virtual Cockpit would have been nice but the standard dash is excellent and with the MMI I think it would have ended up being a bit of a gimmick for me. Other than that I'm not wishing I had ticked anything else in the "must haves"

I nearly went for the TFSi but decided to stick with Diesel this time around. You will love the car when you get it. Very refined but still a sporty angle. It gets lots of admiring glances - two of my friends both have A4s (one Avant and one Saloon) and both have said how nice the car looks compared to the A4 (which is still a great car)

Keep us updated and post up some pics when the car arrives.

0 0 0

6. Re: 2017 Audi A5 Sportback 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    3 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by cheekeemonkey View Post
    Exciting times!

The only options I went for were: -

Daytona Grey
    Multi V spoke Alloys
    Privacy Glass
    Flat Bottom Steering Wheel
    That's it!!

The car is pretty well spec'd as standard so I didn't feel the need to add lots of other options. Do I wish I had ordered anything else? Virtual Cockpit would have been nice but the standard dash is excellent and with the MMI I think it would have ended up being a bit of a gimmick for me. Other than that I'm not wishing I had ticked anything else in the "must haves"

I nearly went for the TFSi but decided to stick with Diesel this time around. You will love the car when you get it. Very refined but still a sporty angle. It gets lots of admiring glances - two of my friends both have A4s (one Avant and one Saloon) and both have said how nice the car looks compared to the A4 (which is still a great car)

Keep us updated and post up some pics when the car arrives.

Will do!
    The virtual cockpit is a gimmick, looked quite cool seeing the nav on there but I was bored with it after a day, couldn't justify the cost.
    I'll get the flat bottom steering wheel fitted somehow, I did like that, a nice look to the 'cockpit' with that there.
    It's going to be a long 3 months now, what was your time period from order to delivery?

0 0 0

7. Re: 2017 Audi A5 Sportback 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    3 Post(s)
    I think was quoted as 10 weeks but then I fell lucky and found a pre-built I allocated car that my dealer bagged for me so I could get it ahead of the April tax increases.

The only option it didnt didn't have that I wanted was the towbar for our cycle carrier but I'm getting that retrofitted by PF Jones (recommended by the Audi Dealer)

0 0 0

8. Re: 2017 Audi A5 Sportback 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    3 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by cheekeemonkey View Post
    I think was quoted as 10 weeks but then I fell lucky and found a pre-built I allocated car that my dealer bagged for me so I could get it ahead of the April tax increases.

The only option it didnt didn't have that I wanted was the towbar for our cycle carrier but I'm getting that retrofitted by PF Jones (recommended by the Audi Dealer)
    I'm not sure why mine's taking so long, hopefully it'll be ready before the due date, put me out of my misery!
    I'll post up if anything changes-it's a touch quiet in this particular forum.

0 0 0

9. Re: 2017 Audi A5 Sportback 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    3 Post(s)
    Did you know there had been a fire at one of the suppliers which reportedly is causing a weeks delay? I'll try and find the link.

PS. Yes, it is quiet. Not many of us at present!

0 0 0

10. Re: 2017 Audi A5 Sportback 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    3 Post(s)

0 0 0

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast