Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Hi Guys,

Had an issue with my locks on a previous post but now they have replaced and working fine. Unfortunately now one of the door windows does not drop when gently pulling at the handle and only drops when actually pulling the door consequently rubbing against the seals at the top. The other door is fine although the window on that door does not drop when opening from inside and only drops when pushing the door from the inside. I mean ffs !

Guys at told me to hold down the window switches until full open and full closed for about 5 seconds each time to reset the memory?! Anyway that didnt work

Is this a sensor issue or something else?

Thank you for all the responses. ( I have tried searching this but cant find anything similar)

0 0 0

2. Re: Windows Drop Not happening on My CC 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)
    If you problem is the window switch then change for about 25$ on amazon. They break all the time but are easy to replace

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

0 0 0

Similar Threads

1. Windows "short drop" - no more slamming the doors to shut them!
    By wolek76 in forum Q7 - 4M Forum - 2016 -
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 24-04-2017, 05:51 PM
  2. What's happening to my Audi
    By G-Force in forum Audi A5 - B8 Forum - 2007 - 2016
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 25-05-2015, 08:24 AM
  3. whats happening to her?
    By schitzkin in forum Audi A4 - B5 Forum - 1995 - 2002
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 24-12-2008, 06:51 PM
  4. Golf cabrio auto drop windows problem