Notices

User Tag List

Thread: Any recommendations for rubber footwell mats and load liner - Avant 2006

1. Any recommendations for rubber footwell mats and load liner - Avant 2006 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Hi,

I'm looking to get some rubber footwell mats - fed up of muddy footprints on the carpet mats.

Can anyone help with any recommendations on where to get good, but not madly expensive ones?

likewise any suggestions for a boot liner for an avant? - seem to be very cheap ones on e bay - but they sound very thin so guess they'll not last long?

many thanks.

0 0 0

2. Re: Any recommendations for rubber footwell mats and load liner - Avant 2006 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    40 Post(s)
    I just bought the wife some rubber mats from Audi and have to say excellent quality and fit well worth the money and there will always be a 2nd hand market for them unlike the carpet ones.
    75 quid for all four Iirc

0 0 0

3. Re: Any recommendations for rubber footwell mats and load liner - Avant 2006 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    78 Post(s)
    I just got a set from Audi for £40 excellent fit and well worth the money, I got them as I was also sick of muddy carpet maps.

For the boot liner it depends on what you want, I got one of these with my C7 but it fits the C6 just fine. Downside of this boot liner is everything does slide around and the cost is around £200! But I've used it for shopping, bricks, turf, tip runs, muddy push chairs and I still have a clean boot, the high side walls really do help.

0 0 0

4. Re: Any recommendations for rubber footwell mats and load liner - Avant 2006 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Many thanks for the suggestions -

ref. the footwell mats - Audi ones sound smart - just begrudge giving Audi £70 for a set of mats.
    just wondered if anyone had found any good aftermarket ones?

Load liner - like the idea of the rigid one with the sides ( as I also often carry building materials ) - but I was hoping to find one that could still be used if you fold the seats down flat?

0 0 0

5. Re: Any recommendations for rubber footwell mats and load liner - Avant 2006 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    5 Post(s)
    XK8 96 Dyno'd at 305 and LPG converted, a mere 65ppl
    A6 07 3.0 quattro tip SE Limo, black,black leather/tints /black alloys/towbar/Alientech Eco Remap/quads/Rear DVD screens/Pogo Alert+

0 0 0

6. Re: Any recommendations for rubber footwell mats and load liner - Avant 2006 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    thanks for the autoexpress link.
    I'm not too keen on the mats you have to cut to fit.

I was hoping someone had tried the ones that claim to be model specific on e Bay etc. to hear how well they fit?

0 0 0

7. Re: Any recommendations for rubber footwell mats and load liner - Avant 2006 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Yes, I have some of the rubber mats supplier in my circle and these mats are very attractive and durable also. You asked us about any recommendations and now I will recommend you to someone where you can buy a rubber mat at a reasonable rate in the UK.

0 0 0