I searched for posts about these without luck. Sorry if someone already covered them.

1) So, when I go on long journeys, I like to queue up music that I want to hear on that journey. Usually just a series of albums. Easy to generate a few hours' worth like this. This is easy to do on an iPod, my Android phone (several different music players), UPnP music system at home, etc. However, with my A4 MMI, I can access the 100GB SD card which contains all my music and browse to an album and play it. If I fiddle about with the right click button I can tell MMI to play more by this artist, or more from this genre when it finishes the album. But I can't find any way to tell it what exactly to play for the next few hours. I can't believe they designed this player without some kind of queue management? Any suggestions welcome. I have several playlists created with iTunes, which I can choose from, but I want to be able to create a queue that suits me at that moment.

2) As a workaround, I sometimes play music from my Android over Bluetooth. Since my phone has the same 100GB of music, I can queue up what I want and forget about MMI. But every now and then the Bluetooth stream breaks up, as if there is some kind of buffering problem with the connection. My phone plays without a hitch into several different Bluetooth speakers/rental cars etc., so its not the phone. I'm thinking there may be a way to improve the Bluetooth connection which prevents this happening. It sounds a bit like the processor which is handling the stream suddenly becomes busy with something else and gives up on the audio stream for a few seconds. It is very intermittent, sometimes no problem for hours, then constant break up for ten minutes, which of course is very annoying.

When I had an iPod hard wired into the Audi Music Interface 10 years ago, I had no problem! All suggestions welcome.
Marmite

A4 Avant S Line 2016 Standard setup