Good afternoon Gents, (Good evening or morning wherever you may be in the world)

I am new to the site so I'll start with a small introduction to get the ball rolling. I'm 24 years of age and have had a few cars in the 4 years I've had my license. Don't want to bore you with the details but I have some ability to work on cars, however more so the older stuff with less of the electronics. My first car was a 1984 mk2 Ford Fiesta where I swapped the little 1 litre engine for a 1.6 xr engine and gearbox, nothing spectacular but was a fun little car to drive. Since then, I've had a Renault clio, bmw e39 520i (both now sold) and I am currently restoring a Mercedes W123 280CE.

Last week, I had acquired an 1997 Audi 80 Cabriolet with the 1.8 ADR engine 114k miles on the clock which I plan to run as a daily, however it came with it's fair share of issues. I was wondering if any of you fellas could help me identify and fix some of the issues I'm facing, all suggestions are welcome! The issues are as follows:

1. The car has a slight misfire on idle, however once in motion, the car drives faultlessly. I imagine this is down to shot spark plugs which I'm planning to replace sometime this week.
2. Everything on the left side of my cluster (Rev Counter and Temp Gauge) does not work or move at all. My initial thoughts are lose connection??? Can anyone tell me how to safely remove cluster and connection points of sensors? Or if there's something I've missed?
3. The driver window does not respond to switch, no sound is coming when I click the switch to pull window down. My thoughts are that the motor needs replacing? Or am I missing a trick with the relay/fuse box?
4. Roof opens from handle at center however does not move when I click switch to take roof down. All the windows go down (EXCEPT DRIVER WINDOW) and then nothing happens. There is no sounds from roof mechanism either. No response because driver window is not functional?
5. Boot lid just does not want to open. I've tried opening it at different rotations and clicks but everything I try doesn't seem to work. Is this issue related to the roof and driver window issues?
6. The 2 out of 3 of the gauges at center in front of gear stick do not seem to be giving me correct readings. Oil pressure is always stuck at maximum and Oil temp dial does not move from minimum.

I really enjoy the driving experience this car has to offer so I'd like to invest some time into sorting out these issues. As I mentioned before, I'm pretty useless when it comes to complex electronics, so I'd appreciate any feedback/input/suggestions anyone has to offer.

Look forward to hearing from you.

Kind regards,
Shyam