Hi have a 2004 Alhambra se tdi 130 love the car it's only done 126k miles and engine wise super reliable (touch wood) have been bugged with the odd electrical fault mainly central locking and the wires between the front door hinges. With a car of its age it's par for the course but lately it's going a little haywire here goes.
Last year had a fuse blow on the Heater aircon digital console but it didnt blow it pretty much melted was fine since until just before Christmas both headlamps blew at the same time changed bulbs buried my head freak incident ��. Two days ago abs light on hand brake symbol flashing and beeping not to worried as the check brake pad warning was on (being lazy and it's cold it's a job I kept puting off.after deciding to get them done this weekend I now have no indicators but I have hazard warning lights (which if I have read the fuse diagram correctly are on the same fuse ��.when I brake or accelerate the fuel gauge moves up and down to the point if I slam the brake on it beeps to say refuel then goes straight back to 3 1/4 full just wondering if anyone has had simular happen or if someone could give me any clue where to start before I take it to someone who has my pants down ��