1. Re: New Q7 on Order 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    3 Post(s)
    too early to comment for me, but they have a decent kerb protector on so that's a bonus
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucuba View Post
    First time I have heard Hankook mentioned and I have the 22s on my order. What should I know/be aware of!!

0 0 0

2. Re: New Q7 on Order 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    10 Post(s)
    Chased the dealer today and apparently Audi won't release any further information at this stage... but there will be an update tomorrow... seems strange and not sure I believe it. Does the tracking system update once a week (Tuesday?)

0 0 0

3. Re: New Q7 on Order 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Gemmadoll View Post
    Chased the dealer today and apparently Audi won't release any further information at this stage... but there will be an update tomorrow... seems strange and not sure I believe it. Does the tracking system update once a week (Tuesday?)
    I've always understood the dashboard (and background data) updates overnight.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

0 0 0

4. Re: New Q7 on Order 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    10 Post(s)
    Thats what I thought.. just seems strange that he would say Audi won't release info but will have an update tomorrow..

0 0 0

5. Re: New Q7 on Order 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Thats what I thought.. just seems strange that he would say Audi won't release info but will have an update tomorrow..
    Does seem strange but then gin I received two emails within 10 minutes of each other with Audi UK saying car was on ship and dealer saying it had just river in Emden. To further confuse dealer said their information was more accurate than Audis. I think dealers are building in contingencies in the timeline so they have a bit of flexibility for potential delays etc. It will be interesting to see if the dashboard does indeed update for you tomorrow morning.

0 0 0

6. Re: New Q7 on Order 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    72 Post(s)
    Nothing wrong with Hankook as far as I know just I'd never heard of them till gyro got his SQ7

not sure why they use them think hankook is a Korea company maybe they started using them due to quite a rare size
    but Pirelli and continental def make them now

on reading up on them they say there quite hard wearing and you can get good miles from them and mpg is better

there also quite a bit cheaper than other makes

as for plastic foot rest I can't beleave they not made an alloy one yet
    i ask as I see a brand new SQ5 with an alloy footrest so I hoped they now made the SQ7 with an alloy footrest
    surley it can't be that hard if your left hand drive Q7 you get an alloy foot rest hmmm

0 1 0

7. Re: New Q7 on Order 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Well my background information has changed to status 60 so car is on its way from Tyneside to the dealer in Aberdeen. I'll now see what the dealer is saying about prep etc. and collection.

0 0 0

8. Re: New Q7 on Order 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    4 Post(s)
    Anyone else seen any movement with theirs? Mine still hasn't budged from status 38.
    I'm still on 38. I was hoping that the car would have been on the ISAR Highway which left Emden yesterday, however, there's nothing showing on "Your Audi" so it looks like it'll be post Apr 1.
    The City of Oslo also left yesterday for Sheerness, could be your day Gemmadoll or.........

0 0 0

9. Re: New Q7 on Order 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by GreaseNipple View Post
    I'm still on 38. I was hoping that the car would have been on the ISAR Highway which left Emden yesterday, however, there's nothing showing on "Your Audi" so it looks like it'll be post Apr 1.
    The City of Oslo also left yesterday for Sheerness, could be your day Gemmadoll or.........
    Just got a call for the dealer and my car is arriving there later today so have arranged Friday pick up. Have the registration number etc. Hope you guys at least start getting updates to let you know things are at least moving forward.

0 1 0

10. Re: New Q7 on Order 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    10 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by GreaseNipple View Post
    There's either system issues with your audi or there's lot of cars stuck at Emden. Not sure which is most likely!! Mine has been at 38 for 10 days now.

0 0 0

Page 22 of 39 FirstFirst ... 12202122232432 ... LastLast