Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Hi all,

Anyone who has been reading my thread on Please Help 2010 Passat 2.0 TDI 170 will certainty know my situation.

I have now come across a few 2010 140bhp Passats that somewhere fit in my budget, i can't afford to buy my own VCDS at the moment, as this would ruin my budget and leave me car less.

Me being a carer for my dear mother, a Parent and on Emergency call outs with the Ambulance service i need another car fast!

I was wondering if someone on here would be kind enough to loan me there VCDS Please? I want go and have a look at these cars i have come across and hopefully buy one with confidence and not worry if it will calf on the way home. Want to see everything i can, esp the DPF it's capacity and know everything is in order.

As soon as i look at those cars in question and please god purchase one, i will gladly return your VCDS and with a few quid for the use of it.

I am very desperate and time is running out. I hope that some of you gentlemen will be kind enough and help me out. I'd greatly appreciate it!!

Please pm me.

Cheers guy's

0 0 0

2. Re: ** Help VCDS (Ireland) ** 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Someone? I know iv only 18 posts on here and folks don't really know me yet, but i'm not looking to rob or scam anyone of the VCDs guy's jeez. If that's whats putting people off? A genuine request, all secure details will be passed on to that person and secure postage in return. I'm a man of my word. I'm just very badly stuck honestly! (I thought someone would have replied by now)

For arguments sake:

If someone where kind enough to loan me there's and it arrived here before this weekend. I could then go luck at the cars in question before they're sold (god forbid it). Hopefully buy one giving what the VCDs shows me, once car is got we'll say over the weekend. I can then immediately post it back to you at the start of the week and you'd have it mid-late that week (depending on your royal post) with the few quid as promised!

Please guy's cheers.

0 0 0

3. Re: ** Help VCDS (Ireland) ** 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Nothing stopping you from buying a cheapy scan tool from your favourite online vendor.

Considering selling my VCDS KEY-USB interface. If you're interested please contact me via PM or email.

0 0 0

4. Re: ** Help VCDS (Ireland) ** 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam View Post
    Nothing stopping you from buying a cheapy scan tool from your favourite online vendor.
    But the problem is price, hence i was asking for a loan of one. How much is this 'cheapy scan tool' and will it give me the same info a VCDs will? I really haven't time to mess around, I'm hoping to go look at these cars soon and need a VCDs.

0 0 0

5. Re: ** Help VCDS (Ireland) ** 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    I have a full version of VCDS purchased years ago for a large sum of money. It won't do CANBUS vehicles though so I want(ed) to replace it as I now have two CANBUS VAG vehicles.

I thought about trading it in for a newer model but I'd have to return it to the States (tracked and insured) and I'm incredibly lazy.

I took a punt with OBDEleven and so far so good. Total cost to my door was 55 of those funny foreign things that they use in Europe.

Considering selling my VCDS KEY-USB interface. If you're interested please contact me via PM or email.

0 0 0