Hello all, I guess i'll be a frequent visitor to this site so Hi.

Next week my first Audi arrives A6 SE Ultra with some extra bits added on, some stuff however the salesman was not too clear with his explanation so was hoping you guys would help me out.

1/ I currently use TomTom with live traffic updates but the A6 has a nav system that allegedly has this type of live traffic system built in but i cannot understand how it gets it's info as i've been told i do not need to do anything???

2/ I like to switch between summer and winter tyres and wheels. Do I have to have wheels with the TPMS fitted or will the car be ok on just 'standard' winter tyres without it? (TBH i am not really aware if the A6 has them to start with, but suspect it does)

3/ Do all 17", 5 stud alloy wheels fit all cars with 5 studs or are the holes sometimes at different dimensions? (making sure my wheels for winter will fit the new car)

4/ It was the following of an A6 on the motorway that pointed me towards an A6 as a potential choice for me, especially with it's "funky" Dynamic rear indicators. Doh! mine doesn't have them. Are they a retro fit?

After all that, I hope i'm in the correct place and thank you for any answers.

Mike