I posted on here about 6 months ago about swapping in the A6 Allroad, but struggling to find something as good.
Having spent a good few days in various showrooms around my local town, Im getting closer. I put a deposit on an Evoque, but after sleeping on it, I wasn't excited - plus £40k for a pretend Range Rover seems overkill!
But tonight I tested a car that made me feel like a kid, and for that alone, it has to win!

I took the new Audi S5 Coupe for a spin, and the noise alone is amazing!
But it's the S4 Avant that I think will get the signature, providing I can battle the dealer to make the numbers more appealing.

Does anyone own, or have any experience with the latest S4? It's £47k in base spec, so don't want to be ticking options for anything I don't need, especially since metallic paint is a £645 extra! I'm in my twenties so as it is I'm probably being a bit silly buying a car of this value, but I love my Allroad and BMW Z4, so it's a brilliant way to combine the two.

So VWAudiform, do your work and help me spec an S4.
So far - brilliant black, 19" 10 spoke wheels, virtual cockpit and tempted with the black pack too. I'm going to get the windows tinted privately, as Audi want close to £500 for the job!